Chapter #10

A/M: sorry to all my peeps who actually read this. stuff was hectic tho i a sure ya'll i will be updating A LOT during the summer as i have much more time and i get bored easily :0 any hoodles back to the story and thanks for reading :))

Stephan's POV

   I woke up the same as always. Wanting to die. Ehh, that's a stretch all I felt was the need to just stay in my covers and letting the world pass by. That's all though it is never how you want it. I got off the bed not giving one sh*t about whoever was on the bed. The butler would take care of that. Yup, just a regular day. I went to my closet got clothes and went straight for the restroom. Not before stubbing my toe on the door. That hurt. I locked the door. Stripped and let the cold water help me wake up. Yup, just another day. 

Ellies's POV

   I woke up with the song 'I Don't Fuck With You' by Big Sean cause who the hell likes mornings. So everyday I wake up cursing like a mother freaking sailor. If I ever had a song playing when ever I walked into a new room it would be this song. Honestly though this has been my favorite song since Stephan rejected me so..................i hate him. As the song ends I smile. I get up and stretch my arms looking out at the sun rise. New day, new me, new blood to be shed. Don't forget I'm in a gang now ;)