Chapter #4

Stephan's POV

"Why would you do that?", screeched my wolf Lucius in the back of my head when I closed the door to my room. I closed my eyes abruptly because of his constant yelling. "ANSWER ME YOU IDIOT", he yelled again and this only angered me. "Do not talk to me that way", I said back and he only growled in response. "She is OUR mate and you just looked at her like she was just a piece of trash", he said and I knew that id he could he would kill me. "She is also weak and I do not want a mate let alone a luna who is weak", I said back calmly as I inhaled and exhaled to keep my anger on check. "We could have protected her. She is an angel and you think of her as a piece of trash", Lucius growled back. "I can not be able to be by her side every time and with her weak figure she would easily die in the battlefield", I countered back because this was one long conversation that I wish would end soon. "We are her mate and we are destined to be together and you just freaking rejected her", my wolf said back and his voice cracked at the end. I guess I didn't think this through long enough. But what is done is done. "I did what I had to as an alpha", I said clenching my hands together and unclenching them. "Of course you did what's better for the pack because your just power hungry. You rejected our other half the one person who would love us. You always think of power and I did hope that our mate would change that. Though I guess no one can change a monster like us. I HATE YOU", said my wolf Lucius and the mindlink deceased. I sighed and rubbed my temple. I thought back to the words my mate told me. "I accept your rejection though don't act all surprise when you find that everything you worked for just slips out of your hands" I wonder what she meant. She didn't look scared of me though every child runs away from me because of the stories of me. Though she was different. I guess it's because of the mating bond. I felt my wolf in the corner of my mind whimpering and repeating 'I hate you'. I guess he's still on with the rejection. Eh who cares she is going to die without me by her side when she shifts. Oh well just another person who would hate me until there death. I undressed and brushed my teeth. I laid on my bed and was easily enveloped in a dreamless sleep. I wonder if I would ever see her again?

Ellie's POV

"Hey boss do you need something", asked the guard Matt from outside our base. "Actually yes please. Can you call a meeting? Invite everyone and thanks again Matt", I replied back while Matt pressed the button to open the gate. I checked Matt closely and saw that he had bags under his eyes. He was one of my most trusted people and he believed in me when I said I wanted to be a gang leader. "Oh and Matt have a day off. You look older than what you actually are. Sleep well", I said as I passed Matt and saw a smile grow in his face. Just because I kill people with a smile on my face doesn't mean I don't care about my peeps. Me and Max arrived at the base and saw that it was empty. I guess they all ran off to the conference room. Max followed close behind me and we both entered the conference room. There was 8 of us in total with me and Max. All heads snapped to us as we walked in. You see since my gang consists of werewolves, vampires, and humans we have 2 chiefs for each category. David and Tyler were both werewolves, Damien and Klaus are vampires, and Alan and Charlie are humans. All the humans in my gang know of our secrets and they really don't care and actually love us and hang out with us often. "I know it's late but pissed and since I love all you guys your going to help me get revenge from the idiot who made my wolf sad", I said as I broke the silence. 

   My gang knows that I would do anything for them and it's the same with me so they automatically nodded. "Who was the asshole who made our dear Alexa cry? I'm gonna kill them", Damien said and I saw his vampire teeth come out. "Hey I want to have of him too", said Charlie as he reached out to fiddle with his gun. "Not fair I called him", Max said and every head turned toward him. "Tell us what happened", Tyler said calmly a little to calmly for my taste. I told them about my mate and how he thought I was 'weak' and my plan to ruin his miserable life. "I want to kill him", everyone said in sync and I just chuckled in response. There face held anger and sympathy since they know how important to have that one person in your life that you love forever. Everyone already had their mate or wife so they knew how hard it would be to lose them. "You know that whatever you want to do the gang is behind you no matter what", Klaus spoke up after finishing his blood bag. I thanked him and faced everyone. "Okay, I want David to find out the weakest pack in the world. Max and Damien you can go kill the alpha's mate, the beta, his mate, the third, and his mate. Klaus make sure that everyone in the gang knows about my predicament and tell them that our new base will be in that pack and that all work will be done in an underground facility below our new pack territory. Tyler and Charlie take a few restless members to raid some nearby pack territory's and spray paint the name of the weakest pack name was here. Alan you get the fantastic job of moving some of our stuff to the new pack house. Everyone got it", I ordered and smiling widely in the end. They all nodded and their faces changed to pure relief.I guess they thought being rejected would make me soft. Oh well they were wrong. They all stood up and hugged me tightly. Charlie said, "We will make your ex-mate regret rejecting the Devil", Charlie said as he let go of me. My only thought is how did I deserve these awesome people. I left the conference room and felt a little pain in my chest. I was supposed to shift though since my mate isn't here I would have died though since I am a black wolf I could get through the pain. I dragged myself to my bed and sleep consumed me easily. One thought was stuck with me throughout the night. I hope my mate knows what's coming since he just rejected the Devil.