Chapter #7

Stephan's POV

2 ½ year time skip

I woke up feeling someone stir from next to be in my bed. The stirring just continued and it made me wake up fully and face reality. I, Stephan Salvatore, have hit rock bottom. I've been sleeping around with all the unmated girls in my pack. I know despicable but I don't give a sh*t. After the Blood Red Hell Gang took over the Moon Kiss Pack they made my pack look like a teddy bear. There take over led them to take over my pack as the most powerful pack. I've done EVERYTHING!! I sent out troops of my best men out to kill them but all I hear are there excuses like 'they were waiting for us' or 'they have severely injured half of the troops and ¼ of the troops joined them' or my favorite 'they were just too powerful'. I growled in anger making whoever the hell was sleeping next to me wake up in a fright. I think her name was Bri-ana no that can't be right Marge. Hmm oh well who gives a cr*p. Whoever she was looked at me trying to be seduced though it only made me gag in my mouth. To keep my anger at bay I resorted to meaningless sex. I slowly started giving most of my responsibilities to my beta and all I ever do is order people around. My pack of 800 is now 500 members. ¼ of them died trying to help take over the Moon Kiss Pack though they died with no pride now since 2 and freaking ½ years later were still trying to do the same thing. ½ of the others the traigters they were joined the Moon Kiss Pack. While the other ¼ became rogue I think. I don't care anymore. I forgot I zoned out until I was brought back to reality and by a hand in my chest. I felt disgusted and all I wanted was my mate with me and I just had to screw that up. No one can make me happy except maybe her and now I won't even know or get the chance. I know no wolf can survive being rejected especially feeling all the pain when your other half has as much sex like me with other people. 'I bet she is already dead' I said in the mindlink to my wolf trying to get him to say something. Oh and that's not all. Apparently I caused my wolf so 'MUCH' pain that he is so disgusted by me that he won't talk to me or let me shift. I haven't shifted since that night I rejected my mate and I feel as though I never would which also has spread rumors to other packs that I haven't shifted making them believe I am weak. Lucious hasn't said anything or made any noise at all and I feel bad but he should just deal with it. I hear someone talking to me but I don't listen it's probably most likely the girl I can't remember her name that's talking. I push past her standing up in my two feet not listening to any of her protests and I leave her there like the cold hearted person I am. I go to the bathroom and take a much needed shower hoping to wash away all my problems but life isn't like that. Your sins can't just be washed away like a plate and all I feel now is regret. Regret for rejecting the person the Moon Goddess specifically made for me and for throwing her to the side as if she wasn't the most important person in my whole entire world. I guess all I can do is hope. Hope that everything will be okay. Hope that my mate is still alive. Hope that she will forgive. Hope that after everything it will all be normal. But all those words and thoughts are empty avoid of any emotion but just dread. I just have to hope.