Chapter #5

Stephan's POV

"Alpha there is a problem that you need to hear", said my 2nd in command Bruce said as he barged in to the conversation. I bit my tongue in an attempt to not yell at him in front of the guests. I replied calmly though I pretty sure they can see my jaw clenched, "I am sure whatever it is it can wait we have guests at the moment". "Alpha no need to intrude though this requires your 'full' attention", he said putting emphasis on the 'full'. I excused myself from the annoying guests and was already planning in which way to kill Bruce. "I am sorry Alpha though this is urgent, so you might reconsider killing me", he said fast as I can sense his heart beat increase a little. Even my own Beta is scared of me. I walked quietly next to Bruce and then stepped into the conference room. As I stepped in I saw my third in command Harley, and my father the ex-alpha. I tensed up a little though not enough to go noticed by them. "What is with this reunion?", I asked bitterly already hating the fact that I was pulled out. My father was the one to break the silence and said, "We found out by local packs that the Blood Red Hell Gang has complete control over the Moon Kiss Pack. They had killed the alpha, luna, beta, the beta's mate, third in command and his wife, and all of their children. As you know the Blood Red Hell Gang doesn't do anything against packs except for now. The are currently dominating the other powerful packs and winning. If this keeps going we will lose power. Now it is my belief that something or someone had triggered Devil into doing something he doesn't normally do". As father finished I stared blankly at him with an expressionless face though they all can feel the hatred and anger growing inside of me through the pack link. In one quick swift move I smashed my fist into the wall making it collapse and break. All that was left was a closet size hole on the wall and the little earthquake that came after it. I can tell that my eyes are glowing red. I HATE the Blood Red Hell Gang because I know they have more power and control than me and I HATE not being first. Call me power hungry though I don't care. I can feel everyone in the room tense at my sudden action. I HATE how this so called 'Devil' lies in the shadows and can't even man the fuck up and fight fairly. My last order for them before I left was, "Find them and kill them". My statement was dripped with so much hatred that I felt as though you can bathe o the hatred on that one measly order. I left the conference room with my heavy footsteps echoing through the hallway.