McCree x Reader - Bounty

Requested by Faelan0Banner

You were an assassin, a former assassin for Talon, and your current 'job' was a man named (insert your worse enemies name here XD I have no ideas for this person). You arrived in the town, and you heard that at 11:48 AM today, they could be found in the small bar for a short period of time, allowing a perfect assassination opportunity. You arrived a few minutes early and sat on a nearby rooftop with your silenced sniper, and you waited and aimed, and sure enough, a couple minutes passed and they were sitting right in view of your scope. "Target in sight." You whisper to your small earpiece, and your employer who was om the other end chuckled darkly. "Good. Now take the shot YN." You took the shot and disappeared, looking back and seeing a panic and a man calling the police. "Mission complete, I'm coming back for my reward." You say and take out the earpiece, putting it in one of your various hidden pockets, and all of the sudden you see a tall, handsome man with a robitic arm and what looked like a robotic torso coming from behind a wall that was now in your way. "Now, you wouldn't happen to be what's causin' all the fuss 'round here, would ya?" He comes closer to you and you back away. "Who wants to know?" You ask playfully and , and he chuckled. "Maybe me, maybe not. Now I've been hearin' 'bout some real nasty work goin' on all over the place, and it seems to lead straight to you, a well known and very, very well paid assassin 'round these parts." He says, looking you over as if he didn't want to believe you were capable of such evil. "What can I say, I know how to do my job. Now move aside or I'll have to charge my client extra for the coverup of a second body..." You growl and he gasps and glared at you, but he truly looked like he didn't want to see you hurt or locked up. "What's the matter cowboy? No guts under that tight belt of yours?" You laughed and he clenched his fists. "Now please, listen to me and we can do this easily without getting you put away or killed!" He growled, and your look softened for a split second, but you immediately raised your guard back up and thought he was trying to trick you and capture your when you least expected it. "You're not going to get me that easily, I know what you and your type do, you so called lawmen, you just want to see me and all others like me behind bars and to be forgotten about by the rest of the world!" You yell and shoot at him, and he rolled out of the way, sneaking behind you and grabbing your wrists from behind you and holding your arms above your head. "Now drop the gun sweetheart, please, trust me when I say I ain't gonna hurt ya..." He asked and I sighed in obvious defeat and dropped the gun, taking a breath and closing my eyes. "Then what is it that you want..." You snap and he sighs. "Ya know, although ya seem to have a pretty hefty bounty hangin' over that pretty little head of yours, it is mighty cruel of ya to assume I want somethin' outta you." You struggled in his grip and bit before realizing he literally had an iron grip on your hands, he was holding your hands with his metal one. "Well it's a cruel world, don't you know that cowboy?" You say and he chuckled again. "Not everyone is the same ya know... Not even with us "so called lawmen" like you were sayin'... Will ya trust me just a little bit more and come with me for a little while? I promise you that I ain't gonna pull no funny business." You glared and he got down on a knee and took off his hat. "Swear on my very life darlin'..." He said in the most sincere voice and you sighed and nodded with crossed arms as he stood up again. He took you across a few rooftops and inside a door on the top of the building you two stopped at. "So what was it that you wanted to show me?" You glare and he holds out a finger. Close your eyes for a second." He says, and you hesitantly close them. It was silent for a second, and you were starting to get nervous. "Cowboy? What's the hold up? I'm just about ready to pull my guns back out if you done exp-" You growl and feel hands on your shoulders. "You can open your eyes now." He says and you did, seeing him smiling and when you looked behind him you saw the room you were in, you broke down in tears. "How did you... I was just a girl..." He nods with a sad look. "I saw it all darlin', and I know you ain't no force of evil like everyone thinks, you kill to keep yourself goin' just like everyone you saw around you your whole life. I know those bandits took your family, but they cant take one thing from ya. You know what that is darlin'?" He asks and you nod no, still wiping tears away. He came closer and hugged you, resting hus chin on your head. "Your freedom. You can choose to life your life any way you want, it isn't a kill or be killed world anymore..." He grabbed your hand and you pulled away. "I do this, because it keeps money in my pockets and a smile on my face, nothing more." You said strongly with a faked cocky smirk, refusing to give in and admit to your weakness. "Whatever you say darlin', but I know better." He said softly with a light chuckle, coming closer to your ear. "Let me show you one more thing. Please? You'll have to close your eyes again..." He says and you roll your eyes, slowly complying once more. You stood there and waited, until you felt arms wrap around you and your lips being pressed against by something else. You snapped your eyes open and saw the cowboy kissing you, and you felt one hand on your upper back and the other on your side. He released you from the kiss and you stood there dumbfounded. "I ain't gonna turn you in, YN... But I will be there to try and stop you and tryto talk you out of it every time I can." "Maybe each time I'll resist until you end up kissing me before giving in. " You smirk and grab his shoulder and his hat, pulling him closer into a kiss and then you slip out of his loosened and shocked grip. "By the way darlin, my name's McCree. Jesse McCree. I'll see ya 'round, beautiful YN." He half mumbled the last part, but you still heard it. "See you round, sexy cowboy." You winked and ran off, disappearing into the distance and retrieving the reward for your most recent kill while you thought of the encounter you just had. You stopped running and looked back, pointing your sniper to aim just to see if he was still there, which he was. You put your sniper back away and smirked, impressed at how close he got to actually having a chance at turning you in. "McCree huh? I'll have to keep an ear out for that name..." You smirk and continue to run.