Lucio x Reader - Finally

You look all around your room, and you sigh, unable to think of something to do thanks to your injury. You are an artist by family trade, and you love pretty much all forms of art. Music? Your favourite of them all. But your main talent is painting and sketching. You draw just about anything and everything, ranging from random paintings of some cat crossing the street, all the way to painting people in scenes. You get paid for it, and you are pretty well known in the art industry. "Hey, YN! I got a new CD out, wanna listen to it before I release it?" Lucio, your best friend of all of the Overwatch members, knocks and opens your door, waving a CD in between his index finger and thumb. Smiling, of course, which made you smile as well. "Sure. Why not?" You shrub your shoulders and walk to his room with him. "You liked that last dubstep CD I released last month, right?" You nod enthusiastically. You love dubstep. The sounds and the beat and the bass enthralled you and made you feel like you were possibly even in another world or dimension. "YAS!" You yell, making Lucio flinch a bit, and then chuckle at your energy. "Well, then you will absolutely L O V E this one!" He spells out love and you giggle. You notice his cheeks turn a slightly redder shade as you giggle. Did he just blush? You think to yourself, but you brush it off and keep walking on. His room is only about ten feet from your room but the walk felt like an eternity for some reason. You haven't been acting like yourself around him for about the past four days, and you have noticed it yourself. Ever since you literally bumped into him in a training session.

*** FLASH BACK TIME!!! Brought to you by a commercial advertising some video game or another, with a guest appearance from D.Va herself. XD Idfk guys "\_(^u^)_/" ***

You were trying to aim for the center of the target that was about forty feet away from you, and the next thing you know, everyone is jumping and you shrieked a little at the sound of Junkrat's loud voice booming through the large room. "OI! CLEAR OUT BEFORE THIS BOMB EXPLODES!" You snapped your head in the direction of the small sphere, and you sigh in relief for a moment, thinking it was just a dud. You gasped when something inside clicked and the explosion begun. How close it came to you was intimidating, and you couldn't move away, you were paralyzed with fear. You smash your eyes shut, waiting for the impact, but all you feel is something, or someone, pushing you by grabbing your waist and pulling themselves down with you. "L-Lucio?!" You half yell, half squeak, and he looks you straight in the eyes, and for that moment, nothing mattered except for the look in his eyes. True fear mixed with something you don't know how to describe. You are about to hit the ground and he turns you and him around so he is on bottom. You land on him, your head lying on his chest. "YN! Oh my God are you okay? Come on, stay with me..." His voice faded with each word he said, and everything went black. When you woke up, not knowing how long you were unconscious, you look over and see Lucio. You try to get up but are stopped by an excruciating pain in your (whichever arm you use to write with) shoulder blade. You squeal a bit as the pain spread all throughout your arm. "YN! Don't move okay! I'll get Mercy!" He runs out a side door with a red plus on the glass pane. "YN, do not move dear child! You will only cause further injury!" Mercy yells, running towards you in her flesh white lab coat and holding her clipboard as usual. Lucio followed her anxiously. "What happened?" You slightly panic, not knowing how to react because of the pain. "You got a piece of metal scrap from one of the weight sets that went right into your shoulder." Lucio says bluntly. Mercy sighs, and looks at you. "For the short version, yes. What Lucio said." She rolls her eyes. "Am I ever going to paint again?" The first thing that crossed your mind. "Yes, with time." She smiles reassuringly. Lucio gives you a warm smile as well.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

You couldn't get the image of Lucio giving you that warm, inviting smile when you were in the hospital bay bed. It confused you really, and you were frankly startled by your sudden change in personality around him."L-Lucio?" You manage to stutter out, your brain clouded with that memory. "Yeah YN?" His voice, calm as ever, was soothing you slightly. "I just wanted to talk to you about something once we're in your room..." You mumble, and he noticed something off in your voice. Nervousness. "Alright." He smiles as usual. You get to his door, and he opens it for you. "Ladies first." He smiles sweetly and does a British voice impersonation. "Why thank you, kind sir." You do the same, and giggle as you sit on his bed. "Sit tight, I'll get my headphones." He smiles brightly and leaves the room for a moment. You sigh, and once Lucio left your sight, you touch your shoulder gently, hissing a little from the small jolt of pain, not realizing Lucio was already back in the doorway, looking at you, and now worried. "YN... I know the waiting for you to be able to paint again is gonna be well, excuse me for the lack of a better term, it's gonna be a hellish sack of crap." You giggle at his bluntness, and he just smiles. "I knew that would get you." He chuckles, his cheeks that same red as in the hallway. "So, you wanted to talk about something?" You sigh and nod. "Come here..." You say somewhat weakly, and he does. He sits by you on his bed. He places a hand on yours, which is just by your thigh. You gasp a little, and he slightly jumps away. "I-I didn't m-mind... It just surprised me..." You stutter, mentally cursing at yourself for acting like a fool. "It's about what happened that day... You were so worried, and that look in your eyes... I don't know what it was but nothing has worked for me to be able to get you and your smile out of my head!" You yell, losing your usual calm and sophisticated composure. "I..." He stops for a moment, as if to debate whether or not to say what he wanted to. "I love you too..." You look at him, almost scared. You'd never known what love felt like. No one seemed to love you so you completely ignored that the feeling of love existed in the first place. "I... I've never been loved before... Or loved someone..." You admit, your voice uneasy. "Well, maybe I can help fix that." He says in a soothing and gentle voice before grabbing your cheeks and pulling you closer to him and kissing your forehead. You feel your cheeks heat up, and you touch one, not knowing what was happening. "You're just blushing, baby girl." He chuckles and you giggle a bit. "I-I love you, Lucio." You try to say, but seem to pause after each word. "I love you too, my little YN. Now let's listen to that CD if that's all you needed to say. You nod. No longer afraid of this foreign feeling, you feel like you could come to accept this unknown and newfound desire. Lucio kisses you on the lips before putting the headphones over your ears.

Before the music starts playing, you hear him nearly whispering three words.

"She's finally mine."