Chapter 32- "i do"

1 year later...
Me and jimin have decided to move in together. Our relationship has been full of romance and lust. I have never been happier.

Jimin and I went to the beach since it was summer. We sat on the sand watching the sun set. "Isn't it beautiful". "Not as beautiful as you". I blushed. He grabbed my face and gave me a peck. "Y/n you know I love you" he said as he grabbed my hands. "I know". He chuckled at my reaction. "I want to be with you for the rest of my life". I smiled at his words. Jimin grabbed something from his pocket. "Y/n will you marry me". My eyes got watery.

"Of course" i said as kissed him passionately. Jimin grabs the ring and puts it on my ring finger. "I'm the luckiest guy". He says as he picks me up bridal style and takes me to the water. "Jimin you better not". He walks toward the ocean as I playfully hit him. He throws us both into the water. We both laughed as we surfaced the water.

"Guys we have an announcement". We invited bts and ha rin to tell them the news. Jimin looked at me nervously. he Intertwined his fingers with mine. "We're getting married". We said at the same time. Everyone gave us wide eyes and then started congratulating us. "When are you going to have kids" jhope yelled from the back. Me and jimin broke out into laughter. He looked at me then winked. I nudged him with my elbow.

Wedding day
I couldn't believe this day was here I was nervous and excited. I was getting my makeup done by ha rin. "My baby's all grown up" she says as she starts wiping her tears. "Not again ha rin" I said as I rolled my eyes. "I'm so happy for you best friend" she said.

"I'm nervous.
"Why" she asked me as she finishes with my makeup. "What if jimin stops loving me".
"Are you serious" she says unimpressed. "He loves you so much y/n". "But-".
"Stop worrying". She interrupted

It was finally time to go. Jae eun was going to walk me down the aisle since she was my only family. As I walked everyone's eyes were on me. I stood in front of jimin as we looked in each other's eyes.

Time skip
"Now jimin do you take y/n as your beloved wife".
"I do".
"Y/n do you take jimin as your beloved husband".
"..."
"I do!"

"You May kiss the bride".
Jimin grabbed my back and pulled me in to a deep kiss. Everyone was hollering as we kissed. As we were both walking outside the chapel we said goodbye to our friends and family. We both got into our honeymoon car and drove off.

To be continued...