Chapter 19- recovery

I saw darkness. I opened my eyes. Everything around me was blurry. I heard jimin screaming then crying. I felt his hands pick me up as his tear hit my face. Everything went black again

I woke up and saw jimin holding my hand asleep. I smiled as I got up. I groaned in pain. The side of my Stomache hurt. I looked down and saw bandages wrapped around my Stomache.

Jimin wiped his eyes as he looked at me with surprise. "Your awake". He got up. "I will go get the doctor" he then left.
I sat there remembering everything that had happened. A tear fell down my face as i recalled that moment.

Jimin came back with the doctor. The doctor rushed and checked all my vitals as he checked stuff off on his clipboard. He looked at me then smiled "Your all good" he said as he clipped his pen to his shirt. "Rest is the only thing you need to be better" he looked at jimin and bowed then left.

He looked at me and sat on the chair beside my bed. "I'm glad your okay" he said as his eyes sparkled. "I'm fine" I said reassuring him. He leaned in to kiss me but we were rudely Interrupted when Jae eun, ha rin and jungkook came in. Jae eun and ha rin ran to me for a hug. They both had tears in their eyes. "You know how worried I was." Jae eun looked at me. I wiped her tears from her face.

Jungkook and jimin wer In The back talking.
We heard a knock on the door and bts came rushing in. They were pushing to each other to see me. "Omg y/n are you ok" jin asked worriedly . "Here we brought you some coffee from the cafe near here" Jhope handed me the coffee.

"You guys are going to get kicked out, there is so many of us in this room" I said with a chuckle. We talked,laughed and caught up with each other. I look over and see everyone smiling . I think to myself of how lucky I am to have these people in my life.

They leave after a while and it is just me and jimin. He checks his watch then kisses me on the forehead "i have to go" he says a little upset. I pout then sigh "ok. He waves at me with a smile on his face. I wave back then he leaves.

I woke up in the middle of the night because of my pain. I had pressed the button near my bed and the doctors came in. They gave me pain medication and I turned the tv on.

I watched a few shows and I fell asleep. I was woke up when I heard a knock on the door. The doctor came in to make sure I was fine. "You will be able to discharge this afternoon" he says as another nurse comes in with a tray of food.

They both leave and I am left in the room alone. I ate Half of my food, not very hungry.
A few hours later jimin comes to being me home. He carefully put me on a wheel chair and takes me out. He picks me up bridal style and puts me in the passenger seat. He goes over me to get the seatbelt he grabs it halfway as our faces touch.

His nose brushing mine. He smirks and he clicks the seatbelt in. He stands back up and shuts the door.  "Let's get you out of here" he says with a slight smirk.

I'm sorry for this short chapter

To be continued..