Chapter 13- drunk

I came home late because of traffic. I decided to skip dinner and go to sleep. But I couldn't . I kept thinking about jimin I was still furious.
But I didn't know how I would show my face again after what happened. I decided I should just act like nothing happened.

The next day I woke up late (on purpose). I went there to jimins house when a girl comes out with her lipstick smudged and her hair messed up. My heart danced a little at the sight of her. She looks at me for a second then leaves.

I walk in but saw no sign of jimin. So I started cleaning around the house. Until I heard footsteps come down the stairs. I looked up and saw jimin dressed up. Not going to lie he looked HOT. He looksat me then leaves without a single word.

That's when I got a text from ha rin saying she wanted to go to a party. I decided I needed a break so I agreed. I went home and got ready

This was my makeup:

 And my outfit and hair:

We got to the party at 8:00

We got to the party at 8:00. We went inside and the music was loud. Everyone was staring at us with there jaws wide. And every girl was hitting her boyfriend.

We walked and I decided to get a drink. I chugged it down. "Woah there y/n had a long day?" Said Ha rin shocked. I looked up at her wiping my mouth and nodded. She looked at me then smiled. "Let's dance" she said while she grabbed me and dragged me to the dance floor. We started dancing slowly but then the whole dance floor was ours. A hot guy came up to ha rin and she left with him. " you go get him" I yelled at ha rin. I danced by myself but I didn't care. Because I was the boss of the dance floor

Everyone's eyes on me. Then I felt a tight grip on my waist. I stopped the grip was familiar and I turned around . Everything around us was in slow motion. "Missed me shortcake" jimin said staring deeply into my eyes.

I stared at him for a long time. I could see the lust in his eyes. He looked at me from head to toe while biting his Lower lip. I pushed his chest and he stumbled back. I looked at him mad. I shakes my head while holding my head. "Get away" I said firmly I grabbed my head while walking away from him

My head hurt the music was too loud. I ended up in the food section. I was getting punch when someone said hey to me. I turned around and it was v. I smiled back "Hey" I said. He took a  look at me and covered his mouth. "Aigoo y/n you look amazing" he said. I flipped my hair back confidently "I know" I said

He laughed and I laughed back. This girl came up to v and whispered in his ear. He looked at her shocked then nodded. "I have to go" he says a little sad. With my cup in my hand I signaled him to go. He smiled then left. I was there alone at the food section

I needed a break so I went to the bar."vodka please" I said to the barista as he turned around getting the drink. Ha rin sat beside me Sad."what's wrong" I said looking at her. She turns to the barista and asks for vodka. Then she turns back to me " the guy I was with has a fiancé" she says with pouty lips. "Tsk tsk tsk" I said as I got my vodka and took a sip.

She looked at me "were you okay without me" she said. I nodded but I was lying. We both decided to have fun so we went to the dance floor. We danced all night without any problems. We danced all night till ha rin was knocked out. (These next scenes imagine yourself drunk). " *hiccup* ha rin" I said punching her trying to get her to wake up.
I got up and left her their to look for someone. When I went back she was gone. "Ha rin are you playing hide and seek" I said almost breaking my ankle while walking with my heels. I looked everywhere for her and couldn't find her. Someone grabbed me  and twirled me around until my head was on his chest. I looked up slowly to see jimins face. "Jimin.." I said stuttering a bit. "I can smell the alcohol on you from far away" he says still holding me on his chest. "I'm tired" I said while closing my eyes. He grabbed my hand and walked me to his car. He put my seat belt and drove me to his house.

I was asleep so he picked me up and took me to the guest room. He left leaving the room door cracked opened a little bit.

Thank you for reading this chapter
See you then!😘😘😘😘