Chapter 16-the confession

I woke up the next day with a big hangover. I rubbed my head in pain as I got up from bed. I realized it was 9:00 am which meant Jae eun was in school. I got up and got ready and headed out to do errands.

While I was at the store I heard some guy voices and a girl giggle. It was somehow familiar. I walked around the aisle following the sounds. When I peeked through a hole to see I saw Jae eun and bts laughing and joking around.

I could feel myself boiling inside. She was supposed to be in school! I stomped over to them I saw the terrified look on Jae runs face as I walked over there. I stood in front all of them with my arms crossed.

"Come on Jae eun we're leaving" I said signaling her to leave. She stood there looking at me without saying anything. "I said come on!" I said raising my tone a bit.

She didn't say anything. I grabbed her arm and pulled her. "Yah y/n let me go" she said not moving. I grabbed her and pulled her in front of me. "You will listen to me Jae eun" I said gritting through my teeth.

She finally put up with it and we walked out the stores door. "So your just going to not greet us" I heard a voice I know so well. "That's kinda rude" jimin said as I turned around seeing him smirking.

"What do you want" I said firmly still ahold of Jae euns arm. "Oh it's nothing" he said chuckling a bit. "You don't remember last night do you" he said staring into my soul. "What is he talking about" Jae eun said tugging my shirt lightly.

I tried to think hard to remember what I did. When it finally hit me. I sighed "I don't know what your talking about" I said.
Flashback
As I went in the door I opened it again putting my head through the door. " i like you" those words was what I told him.

He looked at me smirking Still. "That's a shame I guess" he said snickering a bit. I had enough and grabbed Jae eun and went in the car. I put the car in reverse .as I started driving off I saw jimin standing there in the mirror.

"What was that about" Jae eun asked finally breaking the silence. I ignored her question and cleared my throat. "Why were you with them" I asked her. She looked at me "Are you serious right now y/n" we stopped at a red light and I looked at her "what"I said

"I was hanging out with them...I thought you would allow it" she proceeded to say with her head down. "How would I allow it...you have to be in school" I said as the light turned green.

We got home and Jae eun went straight to her room. I left scolding her so she wouldn't leave. I didn't let her go to school....but just for today.
I went to jimins house to talk to him privately. When I got to the front steps I knocked the door waiting for someone to open the door.

Finally the door opened. "Oh y/n nice to see you again. I looked up and saw mrs.park. "Mrs.park" I said in disbelief as I went and embraced her to a hug. "Are you feeling better" I said. She nodded as she let me in.

She brought me in "is jimin home" I asked curiously. "He is in his room" I thanked her than bowed. I went to his room I reached my hand down to open it but I heard something.

"Y/n he groaned. I stared at the door shocked. Is he dreaming. "Y/n..don't go" he said. I opened the door slowly.

Jimins pov
I woke up sweating from a horrible dream. I saw a girl with a wet towel rubbing my head. My eyes started to become clear and I saw y/n. "It's ok I'm here" she said with her soft calming voice. I felt at peace having her here. She took her hand and caressed my face.

"I remember that night...and I meant it"
Thank you for reading...
I don't know when the next chapter will be out but soon.