chapter 15-Realizing

I woke up the next day remembering what happened the night before. I was so dumb to go to that restaurant. But I soon realized there was something going on with me. I didn't want to admit it but I guess...I have feelings for jimin.

I rolled my eyes In disbelief. "It can't be" I whispered to myself. I got up from my bed to wake my sister up. It was Saturday and we were planning to go shopping

"Wake up" I yell from the kitchen
I could hear a loud groan come from her room.
I hear her door open as she comes downstairs while rubbing her eyes. "What" she said with her raspy morning voice. "Get ready we're going shopping" I said as I spin the car keys on my finger. She goes back upstairs and gets ready.

I was going through Instagram when I saw that jimin posted a new picture. My curiosity made me clicked it and saw a picture of him hugging jennie from behind. My heart kind of sank. I had to get rid of this feelings.

Jae eun finally finished and we both went outside and drove off. We made it to the mall about 15 minutes later. We made it to sephora to buy makeup. "Ooh this one looks good" said Jae un as she runs to the lipsticks. I went to the eyeshadow palettes to see if I liked one when someone bumped into me. "Sorry" the person said. I could only see the top of her head since she was bowing.

When she got back up I saw that it was jennie. "Oh it's ok" i said reassuring her. She smiles "oh aren't you jimins  babysitter"  she said shocked. "Yeah" I said back. She gave me another smile before she left.

"Wow she is so nice" I said jealous. Jae un came back with some lipsticks in her hands. "I'm getting these" I look at her then nod.

We leave Sephora and headed to find some clothes. It took us ours to find the perfect outfit. Here was mine:

"Those shorts are too small" Jae un said as she covered me so no one could see me

"Those shorts are too small" Jae un said as she covered me so no one could see me. I laugh then give her my bag so I could change back into my clothes. I went in the dressing room but couldn't unzip my pants. I went outside to ask Jae eun for help.

When I went outside I saw bts sitting in the seats. I saw Jae eun talking with jungkook. Everyone's eyes went on me. They were all looking at me with their mouths open. "Uhhh" Jae un said in a uneasy tone. She ran to me and turned me around and pushed me in the dressing room.

She sticks her head in the dressing room "stay in here" she says as she whispers kinda loudly. I hit my head over and over. "I'm such a dummy". Jae eun comes back and helps me.

We got out and I couldn't look at their faces. I saw jimin smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him then sat down beside Yoongi. Jae eun cleared her throat which got everyone's attention. "So...what are you guys doing here" she finally said. They all looked at each other. "We were shopping and saw you guys so we thought we should stop by"  said

"Well that wasn't needed" I said as I grabbed my bag and bowed and walked away. I could hear Jae eun apologizing then I heard her footsteps coming after me. "Um where are we going"  she said while stopping me.

"Home" I said back as I continued walking. She picks up her pace then follows me. When we arrived home I decided to go see mrs.park at the hospital. I decided to wear my brand new outfit.

When I got their I saw her laying there helplessly. I sat beside her on her bed silently. You could only hear the sound of the breathing machine. "Your son has been some trouble" I said laughing a bit "he is doing okay....well I think at least" I continued to say. "I will make sure he is okay".

I sat there in silence then left the room. "I think I'm starting to like your son" I whispered to myself then walked away.

As I was driving home I was passing jimins house when I saw multiple cars out side. I went to check on him. When I got close I heard music and people talking. I opened the door and saw many people.

They were drinking and dancing. As I made my way through the people to find jimin I found him drinking with Jennie. I stood there watching them laugh and talk. As I was standing there a random guy grabbed my wrist "where ya going" he said with his beer breath.

"Let me go" I said in a demanding tone. He laughed and got a tighter grip. He then slapped
My butt. I glared at him and stepped on his foot. He groaned in pain. I ran away from him hiding. I heard footsteps then he appeared and grabbed me and dragged me out in the backyard.

He took me to the pool area and slapped me. "How dare you run away from me" he said raising his tone. He pushed me and I fell scraping my knee. I lay on the floor crying as he got closer and raised his hand ready to hit me again.

I closed my eyes but I heard someone fall instead. I slowly opened my eyes too see what happened. I saw the guy on the floor in pain. Someone else grabbed me and took me to a room. I looked up to see jimin he had picked me up and took me to the room.

He laid me on the bed then got the first aid kit. He cleaned my cut then closed the kit shut. "Thanks" I said as I got up. "What are you doing here" he said. "I was checking on you but it looks like your fine" I said as I got up from the bed.

"Why are you wearing that" he said pointing at my shorts. "What's wrong with them" I said back. "Nothing" he murmured. I laughed then left. As I made it downstairs I saw jimin go back to jennie. I gagged at the sight of them.

I decided to stay since i was fine. I made my way to the drinks and got 2 bottles of vodka. I drank both of them in one gulp. I saw v from a distance and ran to him. "Hi" I said cheerfully. He examined me "Are you drunk" he asked. I shakes my head which made me lose my balance

He grabbed me and saved me from falling. "You should go home" he said. I pouted. "Stay here" he said as he walked away. He later came back with jimin. Jimin standed there with his arms crossed. "Didn't I tell you to leave" he said a little annoyed. I frowned at him. I went up to him and hit his chest "your always ruining the fun" I said as I pouted.

He grabbed me and took me to his car. "I'm taking you home" he said as he opened the door for me. I got up on the step but missed it and fell back. I fell in his arms. We stayed like that for a minute until I got back up and sat I. The seat.

"Why did you drink to much" he said breaking the silence. "I don't know" I said back. When we got their he got out the car and waited for me to go inside. I got out "take me back to the party" I said pulling his shirt. I pouted hoping he would.

He rolled his eyes then took my hand off of him. I glared at him then turned and started walking I stopped at the front steps and ran back to hug him. He didn't respond he just stood there looking down at me. "Thanks" I said to him. I smiled then let go he than grabbed me back to a embrace which surprised me.

I put my face in the crook of his neck. I could
Smell his cologne. He finally let go "go now" he said signaling me to go. I nodded and went inside.