Chapter 14-dinner date

I woke up in a unfamiliar place. I looked around and panicked. I heard the door opening slowly. I grab a pillow near me ready to throw it. His head pokes through the door and I fire and hit him in the head. I covered my eyes shocked. I get out of bed grabbing jimins forehead and rubbing it. "Sorry" I said while rubbing his forehead.

I then dropped his head on the floor. "What am i doing here? I said while looking at my clothes from last night. "You got drunk so I took you here". He said rubbing the back of his head in pain.

"Where is ha rin" I said concerned. "Jhope took her to his house" I sigh in relief. "He than took me downstairs for breakfast

We went downstairs and ate breakfast. "This is good" I said picking the pancakes with my fork.
He looked at me and smiled I blushed a bit. He went to open the door and this girl walked in.

"Um....who is this?" I said looking at the girl. "My girlfriend" jimin said as he wraps his arms around her shoulders. I gulp my pancakes down hard. I put on a fake smile. "Congrats..." I said smiling too hard. She looks at me annoyed.

"My name is jennie....Kim jennie" she said while grabbing her purse and kissing jimin on the cheek. She shuts the door and leaves

Jimin grabs his wallet and goes with her. I looked on jimins post and he was at a restaurant with Jennie. I felt angry I
Couldn't let this happened. I texted v and told him to Go with me to that restaurant

This is how My outfit looked:

V shows up at jimins house. I walked outside to see v looked by at me with his eyes wide. "Wow y/n you look amazing" he said with his eyes still wide. I smiled as he kisses my hand flirtatious. I giggle. He opened the door of his car.

We got our tables and sat a few tables away from jimin and Jennie

We got our tables and sat a few tables away from jimin and Jennie. I was hiding my face with the menu when the waitress came and took it. I sighed looking at them having fun. I finally decided to mess around with v

Me and v started laughing and telling pickup lines to each other. They were pretty cringey.
I guess we were loud because jimin and jennie looked at us confused. I didn't even notice they were staring when I made eye contact with jimin. I looked at him then smirked.

He looked at me from head to toe. He bit his lip looking at me. I winked then turned backed to v finishing our conversation. I could hear jennie arguing with jimin.

Yes I was getting revenge. For what?. I don't know to be honest. I felt something in my chest when I saw someone with jimin. Whatever it is it has to go away.

I could feel jimins Stare through out the whole night. I could tell he was annoyed. After dinner v took me back to jimins. "Why do you wanna go here" he said. "I have something to do" I said back. I waved at him and he finally left. I grabbed my bag and put it around my shoulder. As I walked to the door you could hear my shoes clicking on the pavement.i opened the door with the pair of keys mrs.park gave me.

I went inside the quiet house. I walked inside looking for jimin. But it seemed he was nowhere to be found. I suddenly felt someone grab my wrist. I turn around looking at jimin. Standing there looking at me with lust in his eyes. I see him lick his lips while staring at mine. You could feel the tension filling up the room. He grabbed my chin slowly caressing it. He got closer to my face then whispered. "Get out". He got away from my face and pointed to the door. I stood there dumbfounded. Did I really think he was going to do something?.

"Um.... I was just here to check on you..."I said proceeding to say. "I guess your fine so I should go" I said while holding a tighter grip
On the handle of my bag. I start walking to the door. "Don't be disappointed" he said. I turn around to see him smirking while walking towards me.

He harshly grabbed my face and planted his plump lips on mine. I didn't react at first but I gave in. His plump lips felt amazing. I knew what I was doing was wrong....I mean he has a girlfriend. But I didn't care.he made me feel like there was no one in this planet but us.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him to me while deepening the kiss. His hands traveled down my back giving me shivers. He grabbed my hips pulling me closer. I grab his hair messing It up. I could feel him smirking against my lips.he started messing with the straps of my dress.I stop him.

" I got to go" I said pulling my straps back up. I grab my bag and walked out the door. I smile as I walked out the house.

To be continued