Chapter 25- its over

As I'm getting out of Jimin's driveway I almost hit a car. Can my day get any better. I get out my car and see if the person in the other car was fine. I knock on the window and the guy in the car rolls his window down.

"Y/n is that you". "How do you know me?".
"It's me kim jooseok" My mouth dropped. I
Was terrified. "I-I-it's really you". he chuckles and pats my head. I smiled awkwardly. "Remember our highschool days".I nodded in response. "Yeah...they sure were great." I said
Sarcastically.

I was shocked to see him at jimins house but i was shocked to see him again.
After all he's done to me, how can he act like nothing happened in the past. What if he came back to torture me. "I know what your thinking" he says which makes me get out my thoughts. "I've changed...I'm not the jooseok you used to know...I'm better."

Anddd he is still the same cocky jooseok I used to know. "What are you doing here" i asked out of curiosity. "I'm a childhood friend of jimin...do you know him?". My heart ripped apart just hearing his name. "He is my boyfriend...was" I said looking down. Jooseok lifts my chin. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-
"It's fine" I said.

He was being nice which was not normal. "Well I have to go" I said. He smiles "okay see you later".

Jimins pov
I was talking with lee jaein's parents (the girl that I'm marrying). All I was thinking about was y/n. I suddenly heard yelling and I looked over to see y/n. My heart was in pain seeing her crying. She looked at me with tears. She smiled at me. I tried not to cry. "Wow what a weirdo" jaein said. I took her arm off of me.

She looked at me confused. I walked over to my mom. "This is your fault mother". She glared at me with her piercing eyes. "we are not going to have this conversation again jimin". I open my mouth to speak but she leaves before I said anything.

I looked out the window to see jooseok and y/n smiling at each other. I was furious and confused. Did they know each other?

Back to y/n's point of view

I went straight to my bed to cry. I threw myself on the bed which made my phone turn on. I looked at my phone to see my wallpaper. It was a photo of me and jimin on a date. I cried harder. I hated myself and jimin. "Why didn't he tell me sooner" I sobbed. After having a crying tantrum I grabbed my phone to check my status. I saw a post from a newspaper company.

It read:
The ubs company and the lee company have joined together to work on a big project. They have decided to marry off there heirs of their company. Jimin and taein are getting married in 2 months. Both company's are hoping the new couple will introduce a new member to the family. A baby perhaps?. We are surely happy for the couple and we hope the best for them.

A few days later...
I haven't ate slept or had any sort of communication. I felt like I was falling apart. And the pictures online of jimin and that girl were not helping. All this time I was wondering if jimin even thought about me once.

There was a knock on the door. "Hey y/n your friend is here". "I'll let her in". I sighed.
I didn't feel like talking to anyone. The door opened and ha rin my best friend came running to me. "My Poor baby". She throws her bag on the floor and sits on my bed. She strokes my head. "I heard what happened..are you okay" she said while still stroking my hair. I shake my head. "I am so so sorry for you"

"you need to get up"
"Your sister told me you haven't been eating"
"That boy I swear if I see him in public I will end him."
"Come on let's go have some fun and forget about him"

"Okay...fine" I said as I got up from my bed.

To
Be
Continued
...