Arrival (Final)

Nobody's POV

Two and a half months have passed every since Shouto got the job. Things were going great for the pair. As a matter a fact, Aizawa even let them stay over at their newly bought house, though told them multiple times to tell him once Bakugou's baby had arrived, which was confirmed to be a male.

Bakugou had even started to build their "nest". By that, he had begun to arrange many pillows and sheets as comfortable as possible for him and Shouto, as well as the soon-to-be arrival. However, they did have to fall asleep on their wolf forms, since the space was a bit too small.

Well, Shouto was now at work, and Bakugou was laying down on the bed with his stomach aching. Too much. It hurt, and a lot. Then it hit him. Fuck, was he going to deliver right now?

Quickly picking up his phone, he began to text Shouto, his fingers shaking, and the pain only seem to worsen by the second.

"Get the fuck over here!"

Shou is typing

"What, why?"

...

"Because I'm hungry... I'M ABOUT TO DELIVER YOUR SON, DUMBASS"

Shou is typing

"FKWNSOS"

That's it, the only thing that Bakugou could read before he shot his phone off, though it was still being bombarded by many, many messages. He had shifted into his wolf form, because as he had said, he would most definitely deliver their son in this form. It was much easier, though nobody told him that it would be as equally painful.

Jumping onto the nest, he began to whine loudly. Biting down on the sheets hard, as well as clawing them and even tearing some apart. Well, he definitely didn't expect it to be this painful. Just his luck, Shouto had arrived and bursted into the room. Katsuki wanted to be left alone, but was his mate going to allow that? Hell no. He wanted to be there when his son was born, more importantly, there for his mate.

Shouto's POV

"Shouto. Get. The. Fuck. Out.", Bakugou practically growled, though it being replaced by a painful whine, as well as his whole body stretching, as in trying to find a comfortable position. I seriously had no idea what I was doing before I shifted into my wolf form myself and got besides him, and he quickly pressed his body onto mine, as well as biting down on my leg, not too hard, but it still hurt.

I had to release my calming scent multiple times to calm or ease him down, though it barely helped.

Whines. Growls. Biting. Moving.

That process repeated itself so many damn times. Although, after two full on hours, Katsuki had finally delivered our son. He began to clean him, and god, was he beautiful. His fur was soft like mine, yet, it looked spiked up just like Bakugou's. It was a very light blond, though, it had a few red strings. His eyes resembled my turquoise blue, and his physical features resembled mine. Yes, he was a newborn pup, but it looked mighty and strong.

Bakugou had laid down, having the pup close to him as it began to feed just like any pup would, and I got behind his back again, resting my head on his neck, licking his cheek softly and gently.

We did it.

We were an actual family.

Katsuki was clearly uneasy at the feeling of the pup feeding, though I calmed him down by distracting him with any way possible.

After I shifted back, I made my way over to the baby's room, which was just across the hall to the left. It had some beige walls, a white, yet big crib with baby red sheets and pillows, a white carpet, wooden flooring, and matching furniture. Both Bakugou and our son were asleep, so I didn't hear much from them until the next morning. Yes, Bakugou had gotten that tired.