In Class

(I suck at titles, oops)

Nobody's POV:
Bakugou left his dorm room with a heavy sigh, door slamming shut causing the walls to shake, just a bit. The blond began making his way over to class, being on his usual posture. Head lowered, shoulders high, and hands onto his pocket. Oh, and of course, the usual scowl his face wore, almost every single day.

Upon entering the room, he could feel a pair of eyes follow him to his seat. Whatever, he was too tired to even yell today, or as a matter a fact even come here. The blond sat on his chair, putting his chin on the table before feeling a hot wave scatter through his body, the blond ears of his immediately going down in a matter of seconds.

Todoroki Shouto, an alpha. His mixed colored eyes watched Bakugou as he walked to his seat, eyes fixated on the blond, not even blinking once. He had accidentally released some of his scent, and when he saw the explosive boy sit up from his chair and leaving the class immediately, a smirk took upon his face.

Bakugou's POV:
"Damn it! Not now! Why?!", Bakugou mumbled to himself, his hands covering the bare neck of his, afraid of what could happen if an alpha even dared to walk up to him. Yes, he had caught a scent, and that's when he felt his body shiver and fill with a hot sensation, though didn't catch whose it was.

At hearing the Class's door shut, he practically ran to the bathroom, barely making it as his heat made everything hard. Walking, running, anything really. As soon as he entered a  stall and slammed the door shut, he heard the bathroom's door open, covering his mouth with his hand in order to cover the panting. Although, that would not do much help, as his scent was practically all over the place.

"Bakugou?", a voice called out. A voice he recognized immediately. The guy he liked. The guy that he has been into for the past year. The guy he loved to see, was in the same room as him. Just outside his stall, and he could probably smell the omega's scent.

Shouto's POV:
I was really trying hard to contain myself from basically locking the bathroom door, breaking the stall the blond was sitting in open, and rip all of his clothes out. The scent he was giving off turned me on. More than it should. And I wasn't the only one who caught it, apparently. At seeing Shinso (changed Shinso to Hero Course and Mineta to Shinso's class, because yes) look over at Bakugou, with one of, if not biggest smirk of all time, I knew I had to do something. Quickly standing up from my chair, I excused myself from the class by saying that I'd "check up" on him. As I was leaving, I could feel the purple-haired guy's eyes on me, and anger as well.

"F-Fucking leave.. Shouto..", the blond called out, not without stuttering of course. The fact that he had called out my name? That was it. I walked over to the bathroom door without saying a word, and could feel a sigh of relief leave Bakugou's lips before I locked the door with the keys that sat on the janitor's room. I could hear footsteps coming to the door, and from the scent, I knew it was Shinso. Fucking hell, can he leave us alone?!

I let out a huff before walking back to the stall, putting ice over the lock and then breaking it, and at seeing the sight of the all so "I'm to good for everything"'s red face, submissive look, and glossy lips, I could not help myself. Quickly landing my lips on his and both hands on his waist as we stood, I could smell his scent even more, and I released some of mine as well. A low moan escaped the blond's mouth, and I guessed it was from my scent.

I slightly dug my hands onto his slim waist, as well as biting his lower lip, and, at hearing a gasp escape the other's mouth, I took my chance. Sliding it in, and not even having to fight for dominance, I explored his mouth, not leaving an inch untouched.

Shinso's POV:
I could feel anger, jealousy, and disgust at hearing the blond moan out Shouto's name. I was trying to door knob open, and growled at realizing that half-n-half must have locked it with his ice, and he had done a good job in doing so.

I looked around, and at seeing a metal pole, a smirk so big took on my face again, walking over to it and taking the metal thing without hesitation. Quickly making my way back to the door, I broke the handle with the pole and dropped it, opening the door with an aggressive toss. The moaning had stopped, and when I walked over to the stall with a pissed of look on my face, I saw Bakugou.

His shirt was tossed on the ground, and hickeys were both on his collar bone and neck, though I realized he had yet to be marked. Either Shouto didn't want to mark him yet, or Bakugou didn't allow him to. Here's the thing, if an alpha tries to mark an omega and the omega doesn't want to, it isn't done, and the omega remains unmarked.

"Hell are you doing?!", I yelled out, my hands made into fists. Shouto just put Bakugou's shirt back on, not answering my question. Huh, so this guy was really smart. He knew about my quirk, and knew that if I got control over him, I'd send him out of the stall, and if I got control over Bakugou, god knows what I'd do.

They both walked out of the stall with Bakugou panting, and I could feel his gaze as he passed me. Boy, was I going to have fun in trying to win him.

((I'll continue this if it gets any reads, or will just simply do so to have fun))