Full Moon

((A/N: I'll be uploading each chapter once the past one has reached at least 20 views. Also! Longer chapter, wu!))

Bakugou's POV

Once we got to the coffee shop, Shouto  immediately ran off to the bathroom. Weird...
Oh well, I'll go order my stuff and his. He wanted a small strawberry cheesecake and I was still craving that cinnamon cake (which yes, I could eat it all in one)

After ordering my cake, I waited patiently on the counter (like in Starbucks, where you wait to get your drink) patiently, having my lower back rested on it, and being on my phone, I wasn't really that aware of his surroundings.

"Yo, Bakugou!", I heard a familiar voice call out from behind me. Ah, so Kirishima worked here? Turning around, I did see him with his usual cheery smile. We were good friends when we were in 1A, but got lost once we graduated and stuff, though I still owe him because he rescued me when the villains.

"Hey Kirishima. How you've been?", we began chatting and before I knew it, we were both seated at the booth he had taken me to, Shouto's plate besides me. No, don't think Kiri had bad intentions, I told him about me and Shouto's relationship and he was totally cool with it. As a matter a fact, he was in a relationship with Mina!

Shouto's POV

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! So, my own rut had begun?! Damn it! These only happen every six months to us alphas, and they only last 24 hours. I had to control myself somehow. Not to mention, tonight was a full moon? Oh, great. Just. Fucking. Great.

I would- I knew that I would become way more possessive towards Bakugou, and far more aggressive if even a beta would come close to him, wether or not they had sick intentions.

Walking out of the bathroom, I saw Bakugou with Kirishima? Control yourself, Shouto. Control yours- ah, fuck it! What is he doing with my mate? Trying to "woo" him over?! Pathetic. Fucking hell, Shouto. Control yourself! Kirishima clearly has no intent- ah, fuck it.

I walked over to the booth and sat down besides Bakugou, holding his waist rather firmly and my free, right hand starting to eat the strawberry cheescake without saying a word, trying to concentrate on keeping my cool. Kirishima had left shortly afterwards with a wave, Bakugou turning his head over to me.

"S-Shouto? You okay?", he had whispered over into my ear, my grip subconsciously getting tighter. With the scent I was releasing, I think he had an idea of what was going on, because he just said "Oh...", in a low tone and began eating his cake, not at all minding the hold I had on him.

Nobody's POV

After they finished their silent meal, both males stood up, Shouto keeping his mate closer than usual, of course. Bakugou had begun to brush their tails together , as well as releasing some of his scent in order to calm him down. At least, for now.

"Do you need help, Sho-"

"No. I don't want to accidentally hurt you. Tonight's a full moon as well, and you know how we get.". Bakugou simply nodded, although, he would probably end up in his room, either way. So it's not like he'd listen to his mate.

*time skip to when they get to their dorm*

"I'll make you something to eat, Shou.", and with that, Bakugou landed a small peck on his cheek, and god, did it take Shouto's all focus to not pounce on him like pray, so, he left to his room rather quickly to distract himself.

Bakugou began to make some Cold Soba, Shouto's favorite. Hearing sheets moving around as well as some desks around their room, he rolled his eyes. "Shouto!"