Childhood "Friends"

Bakugou's POV

"Why would I even want to see Deku?! Nobody's supposed to know about this dorm, Shouto!", we both began arguing while I was putting on my clothes for the day, and Shouto was doing the same.

"God, stop complaining, puppy. He won't tell anybody, and he's just worried, alright? I haven't talked to him in years, but I couldn't say no to him.", was what Shouto responded, and, did he call me "Puppy"?! Out of every single nickname possible... that?

Whatever, he's coming over in a few minutes and he'll just say what he has to say, and me and Shouto will go out. I was wearing a black crop top, and no, the "bump" wasn't even close to visible... yet. Some light blue tight jeans and some black and white checkerboard vans. "You'll get a lot of looks from other guys, you know?", he called out before lowering his head and resting it on my shoulder, wrapping both arms around my waist before pulling me close to him, landing a kiss on my lips.

knock, knock

Damn it. Fucking Deku, always ruining shit. I, too, haven't talked to him in years, but that doesn't mean my small hatred for him has left. For whatever reason, my parents thought that I was being a dick and "hiding" my "feelings" from Midoriya, which by the way, I never had. Sure, we were childhood friends, but that was it. I mean- can you even consider us friends? I nicknamed him "Deku", for god's sake.

"They'll see these and will back up, trust me. Plus, you marked me, remember?", I scuffed, slightly rolling my eyes before his grip got slightly tighter before he let go and began making his way over to the door, and gee, did he look good. "That doesn't mean they can't stare, Katsu.", Shouto added before opening the door, and there stood Deku. Same height as my mate, somehow? And wearing a low, yet tight tank top, with some baggy working out shorts, as well as some running shoes. He must have been working out a few minutes ago.

Shouto's POV

I was slightly annoyed by the fact that he had gotten taller and more muscular. I thought he was an omega, or a beta at least, when we were in 1A, but no, he wasn't. At all. You see, other alphas can still try to "win" or "seduce" an omega who has already been marked. Surely, Katsuki wouldn't fall for him, but scents can do all sorts of magic. I wouldn't even let him, though.

"Come in, Midoriya.", I said before turning around and walking to the couch, where my mate was already sitting in lazily, facing the ceiling, just then showing how many damn hickeys I had left from that night, as well as my "mark". I'm pretty sure broccoli boy saw it, because when I turned around, I could see him scanning through his neck with a death stare, and I growled lowly, just enough for him to hear me, for his casual and bubbly smile to grow back into his face. Fake bitch.

"So, are you two a thing?", Midoriya asked. God, was he that dumb? Clearly he is, shit head, I mean come on. Why else would I be now sitting on the couch with Katsuki on my lap, laying his back on my chest and Deku sitting in front of us. No... we're totally not together. Tch.

"No shit.", Bakugou responded whilst rolling his eyes, and I let out a chuckle. "Don't mind him, he's just moo-", I was interrupted. Again. How many times have I been interrupted? Many. Oh well, as long as it wasn't someone else who interrupted me, I don't care. "Can't you alphas, or even betas for that matter know when two people are together? I'm clearly marked, dumbass.", Katsuki added before he stood up and walked over to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a coke. For some reason, he still hasn't had any "cravings" nor morning sickness. Or maybe he was craving something. Most definitely sweet since we were going to a bakery. And no, not to the one we were going to be applying into today.

"You're carrying a child, right? It's been rumored-", enough. Fucking dick, is he serious? Even another damn omega can know when an omega is pregnant or not, for fuck's sake. Yes, I did know he was carrying our child, but I still bought the test to make sure. "Our child.", was what Katsuki interrupted before sitting back down on my lap, taking a sip from the beverage.

Bakugou's POV

"Well, can you leave? We want to go out, shitty nerd.", I called out before standing up and walking to the kitchen again, only to hear a loud ass growl and two dominant scents, then feeling pinned down by someone and as I opened my eyes I saw Deku. "Don't use that tone on me, ome-", he was interrupted by being forcefully yanked by his shirt upwards, then seeing Shouto punch him on the nose. Hard. So hard I heard bones cracking. Though, that wasn't new to Midoriya, of course.

"Get the fuck out, Deku. Before I call Aizawa", Shouto said in a quite demanding voice before dropping him hard on the ground near the door, and with that, Midoriya left, and Shouto locked the door, then quickly walked back up to me, though I was perfectly fine. But aw, he was worried.

He quickly picked me up on his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. "Are we gonna go out, or not? I'm craving that cinnamon roll flavored cake, Shouuuu...!", I complained before he gently put me down, getting a firm hold on my waist before we headed out of the dorm and out of UA, starting to go to the mall, where the bakery was.