Speaking Truths

((USBSISNANALAKSIDBD 223 reads?! I love ya'll sm))

Bakugou's POV

I was nervous, to say the least. What will Shouto's mother say? Will she be happy, or upset? Does she even know he's into guys? So many questions and thoughts were going back and forth, and by the way my ears were perked up and how my tail was wrapped around my calf, the nervousness I had was even more obvious.

"Ah, Shouto! And, Bakugou? Come in!", I heard the woman call out as she stepped back, allowing us to go inside, and Shouto took my hand tightly, pulling me inside with him. I think he noticed my nervousness, as his tail reached out to mine and untangles it from my calf, entangling it with his. His mother definitely noticed, but, she acted neutral, so I guess she did know. My parents luckily did know as well.

"What brings you both here?", she had asked while pointing to the table, and we followed, Shouto sitting in a chair and before I could walk to another one, he pulled me into his lap. But, of course, I did not complain at all. I felt safe on his grip, specially right now.

Shouto's POV

"Well mother, we have something important to tell you.", I spoke after she sat down, handing us both a cup of tea, to which we both gladly took. After taking a deep breath, I looked over at Bakugou, and he looked back at me, slightly nodding.

So, I put my hands on his stomach, and looked back at my mother, who now had a seemingly shocked and confused look on her face.

"Katsuki is-"

"Is Bakugou carrying a child, Shouto? Your child?!", before I could finish, my mother blurted out her question, slightly leaning in the table.

"Yes. He is. We just came here to tell you. I don't know if you are-", yet again, my sentence was interrupted by her.

"Congratulations! If you both need anything, I'll be glad to help!", and with that, relief. A weight off my shoulders. Thank god. My mother has always been kind and supportive to me, but in no way would I think she wouldn't get a little mad for well- having to start a family at a "young" age. Specially since I've always dreamt of being a hero.

And, well, after having a small chat and finishing our tea, we decided that we'd drop out of UA right now, since my mother insisted for both of us to stay at her house. I still had my room, and me and Bakugou would obviously share.

Now, for the hard part. Telling Katsuki's parents. Surely, they knew he was into guys as well, but I don't think they'd be so happy with the fact that he was carrying a child. Our child. They always talked about how he and Midoriya would make a great family, from what Bakugou told me. That only seemed to piss me off, and that's mainly the reason why Midoriya and I parted off. He told me he liked Bakugou, and I did too. We were both in 1A at the time, and we haven't talked since.

*time skip to when they arrive at Bakugou's house*

Nobody's POV

Once Bakugou knocked on the door, loud footsteps could be heard from the inside of the house, and after a few seconds, the door flung open, and a young-looking woman could be seen, a hand on her hip with the other down, an eyebrow raised.

"Brat? Shouto? What are both of you doing here?", the blond woman asked, stepping aside for Bakugou and Shouto to come in, and they did, Bakugou taking lead this time and taking them both to the table, and yet again, Shouto pulled his mate into his lap.

"Well, mom and dad.. I- We, have to tell you something..", Bakugou's father was already at the table reading a newspaper, but as soon as he heard his supposed loud and obnoxious son speak so low and serious, he immediately put it down, taking his reading glasses off. Mitsuki, too, was surprised at Bakugou's sudden tone of voice change, but decided to not lay a finger on it.

The bi-colored male put both arms around Katsuki's waist, and with that, he spoke. "We're expecting.", was all the blond stated before looking down at the arms that had a firm yet gentle grip on him, not daring to look at his parents' facial expressions.

"Oh?", Bakugou's father spoke after a few seconds of silence, clearing his throat before looking at his wife, who too, had a confused look on her face.

"Well, congratulations. Do you both have everything it takes to start a family?", Bakugou's mother asked, resting her head on her hand.

"We do, Ms.Bakugou.", Shouto spoke, and after receiving a small nod from both adults, they left shortly afterwards, not without Katsuki hugging his son, a little too tightly.

*time skip to when they get to UA*

Bakugou's POV

Before we could even get to out dorms, Aizawa stopped us and spun both of us around to face him. Damn Shinso was there. Had he told him? Probably. What would Aizawa do? Kick us out? We were already going to do that anyway, so it's not like it'd affect us much.

"May I speak to both of you in my class? This is about Bakugou, but I doubt Shouto would not like to come.", well, we're doomed. Of course, Shouto followed right besides me while holding my waist with his right arm, keeping it firm and keeping an eye out for Shinso, who had left once we entered the classroom, which Aizawa closed the door of.

"Take a seat.", the black haired teacher pointed to his desk, which already had two seats set in order to face him properly. Oh, this would be a fun chat, would it?

This time, Shouto did let me take a seat in my own chair, though he was still close.

"Is Katsuki pregnant?", was all it took for me to already feel nervous. I'm pretty sure Aizawa noticed, since I just looked down and tightened my grip at the hand I was holding, Shouto's obviously. A sigh. A sigh of disappointment and stress was what also left my 1A's teacher's mouth after he saw my unsteadiness.

Aizawa's POV

Well then, I did not expect that? I mean- yes, the rumor had been going around, but come on. I had no idea that this blond boy was an omega, much less now a pregnant one. I'm honestly just glad that Shouto, which I can visibly see is his mate and father of the child, is actually staying with Bakugou, unlike how many alphas just mate and leave.

"Do you both have what it takes to start a family? This child will be born in the matter of three months. It takes less time, as if it's be the pregnancy span of an actual dog.", both of them looked up, and slightly nodded. Good, at least they know that and do have a place to stay in. Although, who'd pay for the hospital bills once Bakugou had this baby? I'm worrying too much, I'm pretty sure not even their parents thought this through.

"You'll stay here.", was all I said before standing up, and looked at them, who both of them had a shocked expression on their face.

"What? We'll already be stating at my mother's-", Shouto added, but I interrupted him.

"Do you have the money to pay the bills for the hospital? Doubt it.", I shrugged, and with that, both of them stood up.

"Alright, but we won't study here anymore. We'll start working.", and with that, it was settled. They both left to the new dorm I had assigned them, which no other student knew about.