Caretaker

Nobody's POV

Bakugou was... pissed in the morning. He didn't even last 5 seconds on his four feet while on the bed. His back, scruff, legs, and everything ached. Damn. Did Todoroki really go that hard on him last night?

Though, his mate couldn't help but laugh at the scene. Bakugou pouted, laying down on the bed with his ears pinned to the back of his head and before he knew it, Shouto stood up himself and picked him up yet again from his scruff, which yes, was bitten on yesterday, and badly.

"That hurts, dumbass! Ow!", Katsuki complained, though the more he moved around, the more it hurt, so he decided to stop moving and let Shouto take him where ever he was going to. After being left on the bathtub, unable to move, his mate finally came back, though he himself was wearing some pairs of jeans and shirtless. Luckily, the blush on Katsuki wasn't visible because of his fur.

Bakugou's POV

Shouto turned on the faucet and clogged the tub as it started to fill with water. I wanted to give him a difficult time as he was going to bathe me, but god, could I not move. Seriously, my legs felt weak the second they touched the ground. Dark and purple marks were left on my body, though they would only be visible once I shifted back.

After he finished washing me, he picked me up and began to dry my fur, being careful yet being... touchy. Not that I really cared, though. I didn't mind at all. He left me on the ground while he went out to get some of my clothes, though not surprisingly, he just got me some boxers and a small sized hoodie of his, which would still reach my mid-thigh.

"Bastard... Make me breakfast...", I mumbled under my breath after he helped me into the "clothes", and a low chuckle left his lips. "Sure will, princess.", he spoke before picking me up bridal style and carrying me over to the couch, my face hidden by the hoodie due to the red blush that covered most of my face.

He gently laid me down on the couch, but before he could stand he got on his knees and pulled the hoodie over my head, starting to leave soft and quick kisses all over my stomach, which was left unbruised. He made sure not to hurt it, at all. That made me laugh like crazy, I was a very ticklish person. Though, my chuckled complains didn't stop him.

"Sh-HAH! G-Go make me-"

knock, knock

An annoyed growl left Shouto's mouth before he pulled the hoodie down, making sure to leave one of those soft and quick kisses on my own lips before he made his way over to the door, and expected it to be Aizawa.

Shouto's POV

I swear. Each time me and Katsuki start doing something either sweet or heated, it's always interrupted by that damn door. Opening it, my ears pinned to the back of my head and my tail began to move around aggressively.

Deku.

Before I could tell him to "Fuck Off", Aizawa appeared behind him. Looking annoyed. Shit. Had he told him? Well, I had a reasonable excuse! He pinned Bakugou to the ground, for fuck's sake! And he's pregnant!

"Did you punch him in the nose, Shouto?", Aizawa asked, stepping in the door with Deku behind. I closed the door and saw that Bakugou was sitting on the couch with his knees close to his chest, the hoodie pulled over him completely, not wanting to show that he was only in my hoodie and some boxers, not in front of Deku, at least.

"He pinned Bakugou to the ground, sir.", was all I said before walking over to my mate and picking him up, and he obviously put his legs arounds my waist, not even caring if Deku was watching or not. This was my mate, for fuck's sake, and if anyone even so dared to land a finger on him and my future son or daughter, they'd be dead.