The Aftermath

A/N: Sorry for this late chapter, I'm currently in exams, although I'll be free next week, so stay tuned! Also! Ill be finishing this book with TodoBaku, and ill make another one [starting from this point on], with ShinBaku. Kind of like; Bakugou chose Shouto in this book, and Shinso in the other.)

Todoroki's POV

"Now how the hell am I supposed to hide this? Dumb piece of shit!", the irritated blond asked, trying to adjust the white, barely see-through shirt to hide the bite and love marks I had left on his neck, watching himself on the mirror that stood on his room, which he had lead me to after we both left the bathroom.

That damn tall, purple haired dude was still stuck on my head. God, if I were to answer one of his questions, he had complete control over me. Although, I think the one he want to control right now, is Katsuki.

Standing up from his bed, I went behind him and took a hold of his waist, my other hand reaching out for both of his, stopping him from hiding the marks. A low "tch" left his lips, and the sudden force of his pull, which I did not expect, made me loose my grip on him, slightly rolling my eyes. He went over to his drawer and picked a scarf out, putting it on and hiding the marks I had left on him.

"Let's go, people will start assuming things if we're out for too long..", Bakugou finally spoke, starting to head for the door and leaving it open for me. Both of us now outside, we made our way back to the classroom, the explosive boy having his arms tightly crossed.

Shinso's POV

"Technically.. he didn't mark Bakugou.. so that means I still have a chance with him, right?", I spoke to myself in a low tone while making my way back to the classroom, and once entering, my eyes were set on Bakugou who had returned, a smirk forming on my lips again.

Sitting back down on my chair, I could feet two- or maybe four, set of eyes on my back, as I was on the front. Turning around, I saw Bakugou staring at me, a blush forming over his face once he looked down. Huh, so I might have a chance with him. Although, the other pair of eyes feeling rather.. intimidating? Looking around again, I saw that damn Shouto. Fucking dick, trying to steal my omega? The dude I've liked for the past few years? Like hell would I allow that. We made eye contact for seconds, maybe even minutes, before the teacher called on my name, forcing me to look back at the front.

Shouto's POV

So, was this a competition now? Who would win Bakugou's heart? Fine. I'm in. I'll do anything for that adorable blond. Even if it means to fight against that mind-controlling bitch.

Once class was done, I stood up from my chair rather slow, and regretted it once I looked up. There he was... a blushing Bakugou tugging at his scarf, with that purple haired dude smirking while looking down at him, their hands being ever so slightly apart. God damn! Was he already head over heels?! No, Bakugou would never, right? He literally moaned out my name.. but was that all? Did he not see the love in my actions- and eyes?!

When Bakugou let out an adorable laugh, god, I could almost kill the guy. No, not Bakugou, but Shinso. My eyes widened once Mr. "I have never slept in my whole entire life", took his hand. He took Bakugou's hand.

He took that omega's hand.

Took the hand of the person who I just covered with marks.

Then..

Fuck. I didn't mark him, now did I? I didn't try to, nor would he have allowed me to if I tried to, either.

Bakugou's POV

Following behinf Shinso, I couldn't help but blush. Yes, I had a crush on Shouto, but god damn, did I have a crush on this dude as well. His bigger hand having a tight grip on mine as we walked besides each other, I could feel his tail slightly tangle with mine.

"Don't you dare say what you saw to anyone, by the way.. I couldn't even move at all..", I mumbled, slightly looking down. Yes, I might have liked Shouto, but I hated being so submissive. Luckily, the heat I was in was bearable, at least for now.

"I'd like to hear you scream out my name like that.", Shinso whispered into my ear huskily, and he was so damn close I could feel a fucking smirk forming on his lips. A hot shiver was sent down my spike, as well as my pants becoming tighter.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Luckily, we have separate classes as of now, so he won't be able to see me like this, at least for now.

Once we went out separate ways, I was about to head to my class before feeling a weight getting applied on my shoulder.

"What the fuck, Bakugou?!", called out in my ear, and I had immediately recognized that voice. Ah, Shouto Todoroki...

((heh, cliff hanger))