The Morning After

((A/N: PLEASE know that Bakugou and Todoroki and both well over 18, but are still in UA (although, will leave this year). Thank you!))

Nobody's POV

As Shouto walked in the store, just his luck, Shinso was there. Surely, he could care less. But, everyone knew that he himself was an alpha, and that the only omega he was currently with was Bakugou, and that didn't go unnoticed by his classmates. Now, he didn't care if people knew about his and Bakugou's relationship, although, was unsure if the blond was completely open about being possibly, although a very high chance, of carrying a child. Their child.

If Shouto were completely honest, he was happy. He wouldn't mind working 24/7 for their family, and would support them. He could care less about being a hero now, what he wanted to do was be a hero to his possible family. Even if it seems a little cliche, it was true.

...

"Shouto Todoroki. What the hell are you doing buying a male pregnancy test?", Shinso asked, and god, could Shouto just rip his throat out for all he cared.

But, Shouto was smart. This guy's quirk was strong, and even it was not "legal" to use your quirk out in the streets, Shinso's quirk was nothing to be seen, so, he could use it at any time of the day.

The bi-colored male (Shouto, lol) just shot him a glare, and mouthed the words "Mind your business", though, Shinso's quirk had to work by actually answering with a voice, so, he could not take control of Shinso at all.

Bakugou's POV

"Augh! What's taking him so long?", I practically yelled and stood up immediately, although fell back down to the couch after seconds of standing. My lower back- or should I say whole damn body was aching because of last night. That man didn't go easy, now did he?

After finally being able to stand, just barely though, I made my way into the kitchen and began making me.. us? Me, Shouto, and.. well, our possible child? Either way, I was the one to make breakfast. He was taking way too long and I was starving.

After gathering all the ingredients for the noodles, I took out some hot out, and after finishing the noodles, I added the sauce before setting them down on two plates. Just then I heard the door open and close, as well as footsteps coming in.

I slightly jumped at the sound of a bag with something inside hit the counter, although relaxed after feelings two arms wrap around my waist, and it didn't go unnoticed by Shouto.

"Go take it. I'll set the table, Katsu.", and after that, those warm arms were let go off my waist, and a small peck landed on my cheek, making me go all shades of pink through my nose and cheeks.

After taking what was inside, I sighed. So, this was it.
Was I really carrying out child? Possibly.

Did I mind If I were? Nope.

After going in the bathroom and following the instructions, I paced around the room and waited for two minutes, according that's how long I had to wait for either a "smiley face", meaning it was positive to appear, or a "sad face", meaning that it was negative.

Shouto's POV

Just after setting the table, I heard my name being called out, and a door slinging open. Turning my head around to where the bathroom was, I saw Bakugou... crying? I was worried, thought at seeing the bright smile on his face, that worried thought faded into nothing before I quickly walked up to him, looking down at him, my gaze then turning to the test, which yes, had a smiley face.

Before being able to think, I saw Bakugou jump up to me and I immediately caught on, catching him and putting my arms around him, and his legs wrapped around my waist. I, too, began crying. Of happiness, of course.

How was Bakugou's family going to react? How would my mother react? Well, whatever. If they won't support us, I would care less and support my mate with everything I've got. We're adults, anyway.

After having our breakfast- which tasted amazing, by the way. We began discussing the possible names, which jobs we'd both do, and well, Bakugou insisted we would both have jobs.

We both chose to start working in a bakery, and we'd drop out of UA. However, we would do that once fully getting the job, a house, and basically everything we'd need. Then, we would drop out. Surely, we'd do all that in less than a year.

Good. Everything was going great. Now, to prepare for the worse, going to tell out parents. We would both do it together, obviously. And we also decided that it'd be my mother first, then Bakugou's parents.

*time skip after they clean up the kitchen and Shouto gets ready*

Nobody's POV

After Shouto and Bakugou got out of the dorm room, they could both feel many pairs of eyes stare at them. So, that purple-haired dude did in indeed spread the rumor around, huh? Whatever. They would know, anyway.

They started walking to Shouto's house (AU where Shouto's mother lives with her family and Endeavor lives alone lol), and held their hands even tighter before knocking on the door. They were nervous.

((sorry for the shortish chapter, but I hoped you enjoyed!))