The Mark

First of all... 99 reads and #26 (for now, lol) on "bnha ships"?! Thank ya'll so much ^^ Also, this will be a longer chapter, so enjoy!))

*SMUT WARNING*

Nobody's POV

Bakugou could have literally moaned out just because of the simple fact that Todoroki was roaming his hands through his full ok body while they had started a hot make out session. But, Bakugou being Bakugou, held it in, although it wasn't being easy at all as he was overly-sensitive right now, also craving for Shouto's touch. His heat didn't quite help at all.

The blond didn't expect for two fingers inside of him all of the sudden, and so, a long and loud moan escaped his lips, breaking the sloppy and hot kiss.

That sound only seemed to please the taller male more, as a smirk took upon his lips as he looked down at the submissive and vulnerable boy below him. "You sound so beautiful, Katsuki~", Shouto leaned in to whisper into Bakugou's ear, receiving a needy whine from him. Moving his lips down to the back of his neck, where the blond's scent glands where, he began to move his fingers around, low and muffled moans and whines could be heard, although, Shouto wasn't so pleased.

Using his other hand, the red and white hair-colored male took hold of the hand Bakugou was using to block out his sounds, taking hold of the other hand with the same one and pinning them above his (Bakugou's) head. "Didn't I just say that I liked your voice, Katsuki Bakugou?"

Bakugou's POV

Fucking hell. That dominant and serious tone he was using just made my whole damn body melt. I slightly lowered my eyes, just then realizing how he was fully clothed, and I was completely naked.

"So then, why are you muffling them, hm?", Shouto asked while his lips trailed off to my torso, leaving hickeys on the way down, and I had to resist the urge to let out the sounds again.

"I don't kn-OW", while responding, or at least trying to, I could feel his fingers move, although I didn't at all expect for my body to feel so pleasured, more than what it should. This time, I couldn't block the high-pitched moan that came out of my mouth. I could hear some pants unzipping, and my small ears twitched at the sound of that.

My eyes were half-lidded, so I could just barely see what was above me. "On your stomach.", was what Shouto said- no, more so, ordered in such a tone that sent a hot shiver down my spine. He removed his fingers and is grip on my wrists, getting on his knees and waited me to do what he had told me to.

I huffed. Did he really just think I was going to let my pride down that easily. Hah!

"W-What?", damn it. That didn't sound confident nor intimidating at all, did it? I fucking stuttered for the love of god.

"Now.", Shouto shot a glare at me, letting out his strong and dominant smell again, and I, of course, obeyed to what he asked me to do. Before I could even process of what he was doing, I felt both of his hands on either side of my hips, and he pushed them upwards. My upper body was on the bed, and the other half was in the air. Feeling him get closer and lean in, I felt his chest against my back, and his hot breath against the back of my neck.

Nobody's POV

Bakugou grip on the sheets tightened, a lot. Shouto had suddenly rammed completely into him, as well as biting his neck, and marking him as his. The blond's legs felt weak, and was now a panting mess, with a red face to top it all. And they were just starting.

Shouto went in and out of him, slamming himself inside. He clearly didn't want to take it slow. I mean, no alpha would. The scent Bakugou emitted was sweet, and Todoroki had to contain himself all day from just kicking everybody out of the class, locking the door, and fucking Bakugou right then and there on the desk.

Bakugou's moans only seemed to turn him on further, and he began to leave love marks on his back as well. It was going to be impossible to hide them, and Shouto could care less, but Bakugou did. If they were now mates, Shouto wanted the world to know.

"Ah! S-Shouto~!", the omega moaned out his name, and that was enough for him to pull out, getting a whine in return. But, he was far, far from done. The dominant male turned him around, and now Bakugou's back was to the bed. Shouto slung both of his legs over his own shoulders, and began to admire the other's facial features from up close. God, was he beautiful. A bright pink and vulnerable Bakugou stood in front of him, panting heavily. Although that pant turned into a loud moan again as the male shoved himself inside, and it to be interrupted by a hot and sloppy kiss.

*time skip of 2 hours :)*

The bed was pretty much made a mess. The bef sheets were wrinkled, some pillows were on the ground, and the sheets also had to be cleaned. Bakugou was tired. Laying down on the bed besides Shouto who had his arms around his small waist, and also had him close, he was still panting heavily. Although, Shouto could still go on for more.

Shouto's POV (woo, finally)

"You almost killed me..", I heard the boy close to me mumble, loud enough for me to hear. I chuckled. I had just stopped because I knew he was tired, but I was perfectly fine.

Just then, something struck my head. We had raw sex, while Bakugou was in heat. What if he..? I mean, I would be by his side, and never leave him, and work hard for- if the chance that he could be carrying a baby. Although, what would he do?

I'll tell him about it in the morning, I don't want to upset him more than what he probably already is.

*The next morning*

Shouto's POV

"You bastard! I can't even walk properly!", was what woke me from my sleep, and I just slightly turned my head to the right to see Bakugou standinf up from the floor, a small laugh leaving my mouth.

I stood up myself and walked towards him, and I could see the faint pink blush forming over his cheeks as he turned his head away. "Gah! Bastard, let me go!", he yelled as I suddenly scooped him up in my arms bridal style, starting to make my way to the bathroom.

I set him down on the bathtub and turned it on, and after it filled up, I put my right hand in, heating the water a bit, but not enough to burn all of your skin off. I entered as well and got behind Bakugou, cupping some water on my hands and pouring it over his head, my eyes trailing down to his bruised back. It was filled with my love marks, as well as his torso and chest. I hd marked him, too. And that didn't go unnoticed by him, obviously.

While I was washing his hair with the pineapple-scented shampoo, my ears lightly twitched as Bakugou spoke up, "I feel sick, Shou..", well, first of all, it surprised me he called me by a shorter name, and second, sick?! Like, throwing up?! Well, he might just be- pregnant.

"I'll buy you a test today. You stay in here, you can barely walk, dear.", I scruffled his hair with my hand, a grunt being heard, although I found that adorable.

After taking our bath, I helped him out and dried him, wrapping a towel around him as if he were a kid, although he couldn't complain much. Without my help, he'd be on the ground. After I dried myself, and put a towel around my waist, I headed over to my closet and took the smallest hoodie I had, as well as my smallest pair of sweatpants. The hoodie was colored a light pink, and the sweatpants were white. Also taking some jeans, and buttoned shirt for me, I headed back.

Helping him put on my underwear, as his was.. well, it had to be washed. It was rather a bit too big for him, although he clearly looked away for me not to say anything, and of course, I didn't. My hoodie, despite being my smallest, still reached his mid-thigh.

Well, after combing his hair, I carried him carefully again and set him down on the couch. After putting my shoes on, I turned to him, "I'll be back, Katsu", I called out and could have sworn I saw a bright smile on his face, although I shut the door afterwards.

Now. To buy that test...

((1510 words ya'll!))