In The Stalls, Again

Bakugou's POV

A cold chill. That's exactly what I felt run up my spine once I heard Shouto speak behind me, his tall self towering over me with dominance. As a matter a fact, I was one of the shortest males in class, only standing just slightly above Denki. Yes. That dumb Broccoli was taller than me, and even the same height at half-n-half.

Turning around, my submissive self showed off even more as my ears and head lowered, and I too, got closed to him, as if I were his fucking mate?! Usually, when one of the pairs in a relationship made the other angry (with, a good reason), they would "submit" to them, in order for their apology to be accepted. Damn it! I didn't do this with Shinso, so why was I doing this with Todoroki?!

"Sorry...", I mumbled before inching closer, and as soon as I felt both of his arms on my back, that damn hot and boiling, as well as "needy" feeling took over my body, and it only got worse once the taller male pulled me close to his chest. Fucking pills, I need them now. I could feel his dominance even more, as well as him reaching over for my scent glands, which were either besides my neck, although hidden by my hair or on the right side of my collar bone. He went for my "weaker" spot(s). My neck.

Shouto's POV

Bakugou's scent hit me like no other. Honestly, he's so vulnerable like this. Not taking his pills AND not having his collar on?! Damn. His pride really took over himself, but, I don't think he cares about it right now. I mean, I have him close to my chest while me near his scent glands? Hah. I had complete control over him.

And no, I didn't just want him because I wanted to "mark" him, mate with him multiple times, and leave him for dead. A.K.A: Use him for sex. No. It was more than that. I truly loved him, unlike Shinso. God, that bastard. Hearing the things he told Bakugou with me closely behind them made me furious. Honestly, I was extremely close to shifting and practically fighting him right then and there. But, this isn't about that freakishly tall purple-haired dude. It's about Bakugou. My future lover if he allows me to... well, to put it bluntly, mark him.

Fuck it. We're skipping classes. It's as if my alpha side just took complete control. That's how strong this omega's scent was. Pulling him away, I heard him whine. Ah, so he did like me? Taking his hand firmly, I began walking to the bathroom, the one I knew nobody went to, and if they did, it was because someone else was.

After getting inside, I made sure to lock the door with it's natural lock, and my ice as well. Nobody was going to get in for sure. I knew it.

*SMUT WARNING!*

(still) Shouto's POV

"Shouto...", those words. No, it was more so like a plea. It was all it took to push us both into the stall, get his back against the wall, and starting to tear up his clothes quickly. This boy was letting out low moans just by my hands roaming his body, which felt hot and needy.

Taking my own clothes off, now both of us being completely naked, I sat down on the toilet, which yes, had the cover down. Without hesitation, Bakugou crawled into my lap. I felt him shudder and moan as I moved my lips across his neck, eventually finding his scent glands. One hand was gripping tightly around his small waist, the other circling around his hole.

My lips trailed off to the right side of his collar bone, intentionally leaving hickeys, and, at hearing his moans and him not complaining? God. I was going to leave purple and red bruises all over him, even if it took all day.

"Shouto.. please~", the blond in heat moaned out as I licked over his scent gland located on his collar bone, and with that, I inserted a finger, receiving a loud moan mixed with pain and pleasure from him.

Feeling him now relaxed, I inserten yet another finger and started scissoring him, another moan leaving his mouth, although it emitting a pleasurable sound, not so much in pain. Facing him, I licked off the tears that had run down his cheeks, then headed straight for his lips, kissing them roughly and as soon as I asked for entrance, he didn't hesitate to let me in.

Bakugou's POV (lol finally)

"Oh, and this is just me preparing you for later, Katsuki~", Shouto whispered into my ear in a husky and dominant tone of voice, a needy whine leaving my lips, separating the hot make out we were having.

Shouto's head rose up as he heard the bell ring, taking his fingers off my hole and a low moan leaving my lips as he did, a smirk taking upon his face. If he wanted to mark me, god, would I let him. We could start a fucking family for heaven's sake, although, that would most definitely be when we would be older.

"Come on, dear", the bicolored male called out in a sweet tone while helping me up, my legs shaking slightly while he helped me get my clothes back on, and of course he had no problem getting his back on. Did I hear right?! He called me 'dear'? Oh, I didn't mind at all. At all. Call me your fucking baby, princess, mate, whatever you want, damn it.

"Sure thing, honey..", I responded while glancing at him, his right hand reaching for my waist and pulling me close to him. After he melted the ice, we walked out and headed to the lunch room, receiving some stares from people, but not threatening at all, just some glanced, and more so to the hickeys he had left.

"Shouto! You didn't even cover these right!", I stood on my toes while forcing him to a stop, pointing to the many hickeys on my neck, my eyebrows furrowed.

"I know, Katsuki.", he said simply, then forcing me down and slightly spun me, his right arm on my waist again as we kept on walking.

Dominance. That strong ass smell Shouto was emitting wasn't meant for me at all, as if it would have, I would have been one to submit immediately.

Oh, I see why.

Shinso passed us, giving a death glare to Shouto, causing him to let out an intimidating growl, and the taller (Shinso) male just rolled his eyes. As soon as he was far away, Shouto's dominant scent trailed off.

*time skip because in a lazy bitch and yeah*

After classes were over, we headed to Shouto's room, and as soon as that door closed behind us, he slung me over his shoulder and gently put me down on the bed, only for that gentle touch to rip my clothes off completely, breaking them, quite literally.

((another cliff hanger left by yours truly!))