Haru whimpered in annoyance. "Hajima."

"It's okay, Haru." He tried to grab her hand with his finger but she pulled it back. "Aigoo, stop being shy —"

"Sol-oppa." Ash called out. "That's enough. She might end up crying."

All of the BigBang members turned their eyes to her. They were surprised that she took the initiative to speak to Young Bae casually. Ji Yong had the widest eyes of them all.

"A-ahh, is that so .. sorry Haru. Sorry, Choon-he." Young Bae apologized so sincerely that Ash knew he wasn't talking about his mistake with Haru.

She knew that he knew.

The actress looked at each of the members. They were all looking at her with relief, confusion, worry, and undeniable fondness.

All of them were there. All of them found her. That's when she proved to herself, that she'll feel forever indebted to these boys no matter the circumstance, no matter what they do.

Ash Lee has them and they have her.

She replied with a genuine, dimpled smile plastered on her face. "No harm done."

"Aish, Lee Seungri! Wait for me!"

"No, you're not doing it with me again!"

"Ah, seriously." Ash Lee groaned as she glared down the car that was speeding away.

Months after Dong Young Bae's public announcement of his engagement, things seemed to go back to normal — no more scandals involving the members nor Ash Lee, their recording resumed, and BigBang was finally releasing another batch of their single months after the last one.

However, two things drastically changed in the actress' life: one was the undeniable awkward interactions between her and Young Bae especially when Min Hyo Rin was around. It was inevitable not to see her because she seemed to be with his fiancé all the time —meaning Hyo Rin loved hanging around the boys' dormitories when she has the chance.

Her relationship with Young Bae still hasn't warmed up but moving on was never an easy process. They only said 'hi' to each other twice and nothing else followed. It pained her to treat her bestfriend that way but she thought it would be the best for both of them.

Ash tried to prove to herself that running away wasn't an option but her second problem with her manager wasn't helping her resolution at all. The actress was last seen on TV on her accidental guesting on the show Return of the Superman. Fans loved her interaction with Haru and the BigBang members and some were even baffled by the woman who borrowed 'her glasses'. But, her sudden and unexplainable lack of projects for the past few months shocked the public and many demanded even for the slightest appearance.

After the incident with the sasaeng scathing her arm, Manager Kang has become stern. The once friendly and passive manager has become so strict that he rejected all of his artist's offers after learning about the issue. Ash Lee could still remember him stumbling as he entered her apartment after reading the news. She couldn't tell for sure but something changed in his eyes since.

The young woman who assaulted her was sued multiple times by Manager Kang. Lawsuit after lawsuit, the actress eventually wanted to call it quits since the woman was already detained in prison but Kang Yoon Seok didn't seem to be satisfied by her punishment. He even suggested to put her in a mental health facility because the young woman started claiming that the manager threatened to hurt her.

"That's bullshit." Manager Kang replied when Ash bravely asked him if he really did that to the fan. "That girl doesn't even deserve to be bothered with." He coldly added.

The actress sighed. "Let her off the hook now. She's already reflecting in prison. Don't prolong this issue anymore please."

"Prolong the issue?" The manager almost exclaimed. "There wouldn't be even an issue if you just stayed away from those yapping and self-proclaimed artists!"

"Oppa! You know them, too."

"You know I'm right, Choon-he. They weren't there for you when you actually needed them. Heck, your own bestfriend even led you on."

"What did you — what are you saying?"

He glared at her. "Don't even lie to me. I know every single thing about you."

For a second, Ash felt fear. She never had Yoon Seok talk back to her like that. Her eyes widened as she looked sadly at him.

He met her eyes and his expression softened. "I'm sorry. I just don't want others to hurt you."

She nodded but knew deep inside that something was different.

Ash Lee called Seungri's phone a couple of times but he never picked up. He left her alone by the road curb and she was worried that people might approach her or worse, Manager Kang would find her outside.

"Answer little brat." She mumbled under her breath as she bit her lip. She tried hard to hide her face with her hair and tapped her foot nervously. "Come on, come on."

Before she lost her patience, a car pulled up in front of her. "This is the last time, okay?" Seungri turned back his car and picked her up again. "I swear, if your manager finds out we're both dead." He reminded.

"You're the best." She gleamed.

Seungri couldn't help but smile back. "I'm telling you, enjoy this as much as you can because this is really the last one."

"Arasso, oppa."

The BigBang maknae parked his car in a dark and secluded basement. He gave Ash a knowing look and the actress grinned brightly with a clap. She suddenly took off a piece of her clothing leaving Seungri surprised.

"You're that excited?" He asked.

"I am. It's been a while. Aren't you excited?"

"Well .. of course." He undeniably agreed. "I missed you so much, Choon-he."

The two hugged each other tightly. Little by little, the woman started to take off the man's jacket with a sly look on her face.

__________

Wanted to come back with five chapters but ..

Sorry