The girl paused while deliberating the possibility and stared blankly at his father. "I-I .. I'm not ready, appa. Don't say that."

More than anyone in the room, the staff of Return of the Superman were the happiest. They didn't expect that they'll have the chance to feature BigBang and 'Korea's National Flower' in the same episode their whole lifetime.

"Tablo-hyung." Seung Hyun greeted and shook hands with the Epik High member. "Long time no see. You too, Haru-yah."

The child remembered her last meeting with Seung Hyun and shuddered shyly towards Ash Lee. Haru held on the actress' arm and looked away from the rapper.

"I guess some things don't change." Seung Hyun laughed disappointedly on Haru's response to him.

"No, she's just shy." Tablo shook his head. "Hey, take a seat first if you have time. You too, Young Bae-yah."

Young Bae hesitated for a second but finally approached the small couch that the three were sitting on. He sat beside Haru, making the little girl the only person between him and Ash Lee.

"Yah, you look better as a family in the camera." Tablo said, pertaining to the singer and the actress' positions. "Maybe we should all pretend that you're actually Haru's dad."

Young Bae chuckled nervously. "It's not —"

"Then what does that make me, hyung?" Seung Hyun intervened as he sat beside Ash. "The other husband?" He joked.

Tablo laughed. "Aigoo, there's drama already? I didn't expect Ash Lee-ssi to be that type."

"That's not how it is!" The actress denied but eventually let out a smile as well.

"At least you're smiling now." Seung Hyun whispered closely only for her to hear and gave her a goofy grin.

Ash bit her lip and nodded. "Thank you. For being here."

"Always." He replied and turned back to the cameras with a stoic face.

"Appa!" Haru suddenly cried. "Let's go back to the other studio."

His dad gave her a confused look. "Why? Why? Aren't you happy to meet Ash-unnie?"

"What if Ji Yong-oppa really comes here?" She asked worriedly.

"Don't you want to meet him? He's a great-looking guy." Tablo convinced.

"Thanks, hyung."

All the people in the studio turned their heads to the familiar voice. Standing before their eyes was the most-awaited and legendary producer-rapper, G-Dragon.

"Oh, daebak!" The Epik High member happily exclaimed. "Did you guys really plan on meeting here? This is too much to be called a coincidence."

"Well .. you can say that Ash Lee is the center of all BigBang meetings." A grinning Seungri appeared from Ji Yong's flank.

Tablo nodded. "Indeed, her charm just draws everybody to her."

Daesung also appeared from behind. "Hyung, don't say that. People might misunderstand her again." He protectively reminded.

Before the senior rapper could agree, Haru skipped over Young Bae and latched on to Tablo like a leech to hide her face in his shoulders. "There she goes again. She gets all shy and girly whenever she sees Ji Yong. This'll be a greater problem when she grows up." He sighed. "I don't even want to even think about it."

Young Bae, despite being tense, inched away from the then empty space beside him and caressed Haru's back comfortingly. "I thought you liked Ji Yong-oppa, he's here now."