Chapter 58: Forever Mine

Bắt đầu từ đầu

At least that was what I thought...

Until he attacked me in the shower and love me from behind, a tangle of wet limbs and hot sex.

Then he carried me off to his exclusive hot springs area, where we soaked in the warm, mineral-rich water all while I was sitting on him. He made me lay back against him while his hands slowly teased my legs open.

"Relax..." he whispered hotly as his long fingers stroked my inner thighs, sending electric currents against my center while his lips nipped my jaw, coaxing me to turn my face towards him before he latched on to my lips just as he began to tease my clit under my towel and slip a gentle finger inside as I arched against his touch while he pushed all the right erotic spots in me.

God! So good! Oh!

The warm spring water sloshing inside me as he poked me with his erection and cradled my spread legs with his hands until I felt him bury himself to the hilt, causing me to yelp and convulse before he chuckled as his hips began a slow and gentle dance as I held on to him.

"Sey left on my private jet for Illyria early this morning." He whispered as his hips started moving even deeper inside me. "Since yesterday, she had planned for me to come here to you early. Clever girl, she knows how much I fucking miss you."

I smiled and silently thanked my cousin's meddling as I pushed my breasts towards his hand and trembled when he ducked under my arm and sucked one stiff nipple as his free hand palm and teased the other; all while slamming his hips against me effortlessly. The way the water churned along with his forceful sexy thrusts; my body was feeling too much at the same time.

Being so out of control because I was sitting on him and he has a firm hold over my thighs, clit and upper body while I am facing away from him. The thought that I was being fucked to the hilt at a hot spring out in the open, made me convulse deliciously against his hard penis.

"Never seen you so greedy for my cock, love." he laughed and shivered when I raked my nails against his biceps, making his thrusts quicken, hitting my womb just right as I arched and I felt my eyes roll back from feeling too good.

"C-Can't help it. A-Ah!" I whimpered as he growled and bucked harder until the final thrust sends fireworks into my fevered brain he pounded me roughly while I met him thrust after thrust.

The heat of the hot springs, having sex out in the open and straddling my lover suddenly made me dizzy as I slumped against his should moaning just as he came hard just seconds after my climax. Before I could even tell him this; he was already out the water, carrying me effortlessly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So-Sorry...I guess sex in the hot springs just goes to my head." I moaned as Leone pressed a cold cloth on my forehead then went back to drying my hair with the inn's blowdryer.

After I almost passed out, he was quick in drying my body up and in a yukata plus a thicker kimono overcoat in seconds. He insisted that I lay against him for support. I sighed as his long fingers massaged my warm scalp as he brushed the damp strands while the blow dryer easily fluffed my hair until it became soft curly strands.

Somehow the dizziness was slowly disappearing as Leone just calmly became my rock as I laid against him, listening to his heartbeat and even breathing as the autumn leaves danced in the air. 

"Thank you for thinking fast." I sighed and burrowed deeper into his arms because he was so big and warm.

"You're welcome. Feeling better?" he pulled me even closer and kissed my brow.