Chapter Ten.

Spicy spicy.

_______________________________

The moment his eyes met with mine.

"Tae?" Hoseok asked. Jimin looked at him like he was insane. He looked to where Hoseok saw me standing. And sighed.

Jimin didn't see me. Why.

"Hyung. You're insane" Jimin said and walked off disappearing from the hologram in front of me.

"Tae! Is that you!" Hoseok cried. I was shocked. Hoseok was crying. "Hyung. It's me!" I went to grab his hand but my legs failed to move.

"Ah- fuck!" I cursed. Hoseok noticed me in pain "bitch sit down!" He cried again. He tried to sound funny but failed. Miserably.

"Tae where are you? Underground!" Hoseok asked. I was hesitant to tell him.

"I don't know if I should tell you, but I'm fine! there's shelter and food-"

"No Taehyung what are you talking about! You were in hospital this morning!" Hoseok said.

I looked at him confused. Then a rope hit my head.

"Fuck sake! Jungkook!" I shouted up at him. "Shut up and climb!" He shouted down.

"J-Jung-" Hoseok began. "T-T-Tae-" I turned around and before I knew it Hoseok.....

Was gone.

"Jesus you're heavy!" Jungkook said breathlessly from pulling me out of the hole.

I stayed silent.

"Are you okay-"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I shouted. Jungkook took a step back.

"What the- Taehyung what happened-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE! I need to see him!" I cried. I dragged my way back to the edge of the hole in the ground.

"Hyung..." I whispered. I heard sniffles from behind me. I turned my head and saw Jungkook crying.

I fully turned around.

"What's wrong with you now?" I ask. I was angry at him. Does he just expect me to know I was going to see my best friend again?

I haven't seen him in like three weeks!

And I'm upset that Jungkook never gave me a heads up. Just pushed me. For being what? A pervert. He can't take a fucking joke.

"You scared me..." Jungkook said through quite sobs.

"I was planning to Jungkook" I crossed my arms.

Jungkook bit his lip and nodded "I'm sorry for being a shameful and a disgrace..."

I looked at him now with wide eyes "okay. I'm angry at you but you're not a disgrace Jungkook-"

"I AM TAEHYUNG! I'M A FUCKING WEIRD QUEER WHO COULD DIR IF I GO BACK HOME! I DON'T BELONG HERE AND I WANT TO JUST DISAPPEAR!" Jungkook shouted through pain.

I looked at him with utter sympathy now. How he can change my mood-

He looked down to the ground and cried harder.

"Taehyung...." he cried. I limped closer. He put his hands up blocking me from moving further.

"Don't..."

I made him scared of me. Wait a go Taehyung! You made the cute boy scared of-

"Taehyung I hate myself." Jungkook finally said.