chapter four.

Well done to our bois at the bbmas 2019 whoooo Top social artist and top group I'm so happy for them uwu.

"I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road, I'm gonna...RIDE TILL I CAN'T NO MORE-"

"Shut up Taehyung" Jungkook groaned as the two walked through the jungle. Taehyung pouted.

"You have no sense in music at all!" Taehyung scoffed.

"Well I don't think a song about taking a horse to an old town road and wanting to ride until I can't anymore is the best choice of words!"

Taehyung started laughing at Jungkook. "But you still memorized what I sang!" Taehyung laughed loudly until he felt something hit him hard.

"The fu-" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook who held a wooden stick. Taehyung looked at the stick with wide eyes. "Dude!"

"What?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung gestured to the stick.

"What? You like the stick more than me?" Jungkook smirked. Taehyung gulped.

"Fuck you!"

"Cumberworld"

"Dumbass"

_______

"Haha! Tae I made up before you man!" I turned around looking for Taehyung but couldn't find him.

I walked over to the squad.

"Squad"

Jimin turned around and looked at me with questioning eyes "where's Tae?" I asked.

"Don't know-"  Namjoon got cut off by Seokjin.

"Miss! Taehyung fainted!"

My eyes widened. Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi and I ran down to where Tae had fallen.

I rolled my eyes.

"This is what happens when you fucking forget your water!" I pointed at him.

"Guys, he'll wake up watch!" I laughed. Jin went over and hit him on the head.

Nothing.

Jin leaned back up and looked at the teacher.

"Well you gonna do anything?" He asked.

I scoffed "dumbass" I said under my breath.

Jin mumbled something too. But I couldn't make out what.

Some students helped Taehyung up and brought him back to the bus.

Even though I thought Tae was faking all this. I remembered that even though he's an amazing actor, he wouldn't ever do this.

Or maybe he would. It's Taehyung we're talking about we never know.

"I'll stay behind with him" Jin said, the teacher nodded. I rose my hand.

"I will too!"

"Me three!" Jimin chirped.

"Me four!" Namjoon smiled.

"I'll stay too I guess" Yoongi said unfazed.

The teacher was a bit hesitant but she told us to come back after a half an hour. And with that she and the students left.

"You didn't have to stay you know" Jin sighed.

I hummed "Jin, he's my best mate man! Can't leave him behind...no matter how childish he can get" I narrowed my eyes at the sleeping boy.