Chapter 9

did yall hear the theories about the next comebaack??? Aparently we're getting wings 2.0

and i don't know how to feel lmao.

_____________________________________________________________________

A week had passed since Taehyung had fallen into a coma. All the boys were worried. Especially Hoseok.

He kept thinking it was his fault. Even though he didn't do anything wrong. Yoongi kept trying to calm him down throughout the week. Jimin would give him hugs and bake muffin. Jin would make annoying dad jokes and Namjoon tried to make him feel better by telling what would happen when Taehyung wakes up.

Hoseok really  had amazing friends. And it was all thanks to Taehyung.

________

"Dude, you'll love it here, trust me!" thirteen year old Taehyung said as he walked along side his best friend Hoseok.

"I don't know Tae....I might not fit in" Hoseok said, looking down to the ground. "I'll make sure you fit in! Besides you already have five friends, including me of course!" Taehyung spoke proudly.

Hoseok laughed "what do you mean?" 

"I might have ranted to my friends that you were coming to our school. They know everything haha"

Hoseok suddenly felt more calm then he did before. "You told them i was being bullied?" 

Taehyung nodded. "I thought it might be a touchy subject for you to talk about so I took it into my own hands!" 

Hoseok smiled and nodded. "They know i was bullied for being bisexual. right?" Taehyung nodded again.

"besides, they're all gay. Ha, Jimin's mom said it was only a faze, lmao!" 

"Why do you always speak texting language?" Hoseok asked his best friend.

Taehyung shrugged. "It's more fun, but anyway. Welcome!" They had reached the school gate. Hoseok gulped as Taehyung and him walked through the yard.

"Tae, why is everyone looking at me?" Hoseok whispered.

"They all knew you were coming. I was boasting about it" 

Hoseok sighed and continued walking closer to Taehyung.

"TAE! OVER HERE!" Someone shouted. The two looked over to where the shout was coming from. It was from a short guy. He waved at Taehyung and smiled brightly.

He cute. Hoseok thought.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung grabbed Hoseok's hand and dragged him over to his friends.

"Morning guys~" Taehyung said once they got over to Jimin and the others.

"Morning, Hey you're the new kid right? Jeon Hoseok?" Jimin asked.

"Jung Hoseok, yeah. It's nice to meet you" Hoseok smiled shyly. Jimin smiled back.

"You too! I'm Park Jimin. Gay. Don't get it twisted. This is Seokjin hyung but we call him Jin." Jimin pointed to a guy sitting down. He had broad shoulders.

"Hello~" Jin smiled. "I'm the oldest. I'm just going to assume You're younger than me"

Hoseok laughed a little.