Chapter Two

"I'm Jungkook" the boy said. Taehyung nodded. "Ironic, you have the same name as the prince!" Taehyung laughed. Jungkook looked at him with a look of confusion and relief.

"So what school do you go to?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. "School?" Jungkook looked even more confused than before.

"Yeah, school, the place where we learn about this shit!" Taehyung gestured to the tree house on the other side if the mountain.

"Um- that's not...shit...or whatever that word means" Jungkook said upset, looking down to the ground. Taehyung looked at him. "Jungkook? Are you okay? You look upset"

Jungkook let out an airy laugh. "Yeah I'm just fine! Thanks for making fun of my home!" He said sarcastically.

Taehyung rose an eyebrow. "Jungkook, I know your name is the same as the prince's but you don't need to act like your him!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung like he was insane. "Taehyung! I live there!"

Taehyung was taken back a bit since Jungkook said his name. Taehyung brushed it off and laughed.

"Hobi would love you around! God, two great actors!" Taehyung clapped his hands. Jungkook sighed.

"Let me introduce you to Hoseok, my best friend!" Taehyung smiled. Jungkook stared at his smile for a while and nodded.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung wouldn't be able to find this Hosuck or whatever because Taehyung fell into the past.

Into Jungkook's world.

Taehyung searched for his class, his teacher, anyone he could recognise- but all he could see was trees.

"Did they already leave?" Taehyung questioned. Jungkook stood behind him shaking his head.

"You really are an idiot aren't you" Jungkook said. Taehyung turned around and looked at him.

"What?"

"You won't find your class!"

Taehyung stood still, waiting for Jungkook to continue. Jungkook noticed this and sighed.

"Taehyung, when you fell, you fell into my world....you know...um the time of Prince Jungkook-"

Taehyung's eyes widened. "WHAT!" He shouted.

Jungkook laughed slightly. "Yeah, you probably fell asleep of something and fell over that's how it happens"

Taehyung crossed his arms "and how do you know?" He asked.

Jungkook copied him folding his arms over. "Because someone fell in here before!" Jungkook said.

Taehyung felt a bit jealous. He thought he was the first person to be here. But apparently not.

"Oh..." Taehyung let out. Jungkook smirked. "What? You jealous or something?" Taehyung quickly shook his head.

"N-No! I just- I'm just relived that there's a way to get back-"

"It's a very painful way back!" Jungkook cut in.

"What! Oh my god no!" Taehyung said getting frustrated.

Jungkook laughed "You're funny" he said pointing at Taehyung.

Jungkook looked over to the river and the other mountain.

"I guess I'll show you around" Jungkook shrugged. He started to jump off the small hill they stood on. Making his way down by the river.

There was a walk way beside the river, so Jungkook didn't need to cross it. He got over to the other mountain and climbed and jumped up onto it. Jungkook climbed vines and jumped into trees, until he reached a wooden platform on top if a of a massive tree.