Data is back

A Mechanicus spaceship enters Remnant's orbit and five thunderhawks emerges from the hanger bay. The thunderhawks contains a valuable cargo, Commissars and a small Tech priestess. It heads towards the surface and the Spaceport at Saiangrad. They arrive and the cargo is disgorged. The Commissars are there to serve as the new police force for the city of Saiangrad and to establish the new base for the Commissariat in the system. The new commander of the Commissariat is a younger fellow, he is a close friend of Moss and his godson, Commissar Commander Wales. Commissar Commander Wales has little experience in a combat setting but he is experienced with keeping the peace, and that is exactly what they need.

Data gets onto a staff transport and she heads for the White Palace. She goes past the twenty-five checkpoints and strong points. She is escorted by two Inquisitorial guards through the halls of the palace to YN and his Throne Room. She walks into the throne room and she sees YN sitting on the eagle throne. She walks up to the base of the throne and she bows down.

Data: Your Divine and Imperial Majesty, it is a pleasure to see you again.

YN then walks towards her and picks her up, kisses her on the forehead, and gives her a hug.

YN: It's great to see you again.

Data then climbs on to YN's back and gives him a kiss on the top of the head.

Data: So, what's changed?

YN: I've been made Emperor and I've married Emily. I also have a son.

Data: What's his name.

YN: His name is Benedict and he is twelve years old.

Data: So he's still smallish?

YN: Nope, He is eight feet tall.

Data: I missed a lot then.

YN: Well you were on Mars for the past eleven and a half years.

Data: I guess it was a while. Mars isn't close and the Mechanicus bureaucracy isn't the most effective.

YN: So how have you been?

Data: Nothing much, just some maintenance of a few titans, but nothing much.

YN: There isn't much in the way of a Mechanicus presence on Remnant and I'd be inclined to offer you a permanent position at the hangars and garages of the White Palace. There would be travel involved, but you would be based on Remnant.

Data: Really! Thanks, YN!

YN: Now let's go introduce you to my son.

YN, with Data on his shoulders, walks to the living room to Erika and she follows YN. He then goes to the training ground where Benedict is. Benedict is at the top of a rock wall when he notices YN.

YN: Benedict, there's someone here who I would like you to meet.

Benedict: I'll be down in a second father.

He then does a double front flip off of the wall and lands perfectly.

Benedict: So, who did you want me to meet?

Data climbs down from YN's shoulders.

Data: Hi I'm Data, as you can guess from my robes, I'm a Tech priestess.

Benedict: I'm Benedict, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Data: So you enjoy working out?

Benedict: Yes I do. Next, I'm going to wrestle a bear. Want to watch?

Data: Sure.

Benedict climbs into a wrestling ring as five guardsmen put a seven hundred pound grizzly bear in the ring with him.