Benedict's teachers part 2

YN was walking back to the library to bring Benedict to his next class.

YN: How was he? Did Benedict behave himself?

Ellen: He is a little angel.

Kashima: He is also incredibly smart. He understands the basic words already and some of the more complicated ones as well.

YN: What language are you teaching him?

Ellen: We are starting off with Latin.

YN: (turns to benedict) Nonne tu fruor vestri genus? (Did you enjoy your class?)

Benedict: Ita Pater et ego feci. (Yes I did father.)

YN: Very good. Say goodbye to Ellen and Kashima for today, You are now going to meet your science teachers.

Benedict: It was lovely to meet you two and I am glad that you are going to be my teachers.

Ellen: Bye Benedict, remember, do your homework.

Benedict: Hoc autem fieri. (It will be done)

Kashima: He learns so fast.

YN and Benedict then left the library and they went into the basement where one of the new classrooms was. It was a rather intimidating facility, It had a large airlock door on the main entrance and then another leading to the next room. Jars of chemicals lined the walls and there was expensive equipment everywhere. In the first room there were almost endless amounts of scientific and medical textbooks. There were three tables in the room as well as some cliche taxidermy animals and skeletons and a few smartboards and projectors. In the third room the door was much heavier and it had a red lever right next to it. The inside was ceramic tile and steel. In the middle of the rather small room was an operating slab.

Benedict: What is this place?

YN: This is the laboratory. This is where you will learn the sciences.

Benedict: Why is there an operating table here father?

YN: You are going to practice dissection and or vivisection.

Benedict: What do you mean?

YN: You know the clice scene in a science classroom where students are cutting into a frog?

Benedict: Yeah?

YN: Well you are going to be doing that, just with bigger creatures than frogs.

Benedict: Like what?

YN: Normal things like small mammals and maybe even people.

Benedict: (shudders) People?

YN: Don't worry, the ones that will be chosen for this are political prisoners and the like.

Benedict: You said people, political prisoners and dicidants aren't people.

YN: That's my boy.

Two women then walk in and give a slight bow.