Life with Emily

YN just got out of bed with Emily when she said something that startled him.

Emily: I love you YN.

YN: What?

Emily: I love you, when you were missing I was beside myself. I didn't want to lose you. At first, I thought it was only because you were the most loyal marine in the Imperium, but I now Know that I love you.

YN: I am over the moon that you love me. It will probably come to no surprise to you that I also love you.

Emily: Then, can I be your girlfriend?

YN: This is the best day ever!

YN hears a scratching at the door so he goes to inspect. It is Erika, she casually walks up to the bed and curls up next to Emily.

Emily: YN, your dog is adorable. What is her name?

YN: Her name is Erika.

Emily: Nice name. (pets Erika) Who has a pretty name, you do, yes you do.

Erika just wriggles around and playfully barks.

YN, Emily: (In head) So adorable.

YN then pulls on some clothes (he is still not dressed by this point) and picks up a leash.

YN: Erika, time to go for a walk. Want to come Emily?

Emily: Sure.

YN puts the leash on Erika and Emily gets dressed and gives YN a passionate kiss which Data walks in on.

Data: Hey YN, I was making coffee and OH MY GOD, sorry for interrupting. (turns around and walks out the door) (In head) I know that I should be happy for him, finally finding a girlfriend, and that being the empress no less. But I feel angry that I wasn't the one kissing him. It should have been me in there last night, taking his virginity and (IMPLIED LEWD THOUGHTS AND MASTURBATION HERE). (pant) That would be (pant) so good (passes out).

YN hears her pass out so he picks her up and puts her on the couch with a blanket and a note.

Note: There are some "Insta-Noodles" in the cupboard and some cheese in the fridge. After that, there is some chocolate on the counter but only eat that after your meal and you clean up.

YN then walks out with Erika and Emily and they go to the park.

Emily brings a frisbee and they play with Erika for a while. Suddenly a little girl, a bit smaller than Data, walks up to YN.

Little Girl: Is that your dog mister?

YN: It is indeed, her name is Erika.

Little Girl: Can I pet her?

YN: Sure.

Erika walks over to them and she lays down and rolls over. The little girl then rubbed her belly and Erika let out a playful bark.

Little Girl: Thanks mister.

The little girl then walks away and Emily gives YN a hug from behind.

Emily: I didn't know you were so good with kids.

YN: You didn't ask.

Emily: Maybe we will have kids together one day.

YN: I'd like that.

Emily then gives YN a peck on the cheek.
YN then pulls out an old steel helmet that he took as a war trophy, it is also Erika's water bowl.

YN: Here you go girl. Drink up, we're going home after this.

Erika playfully barked and drank her water. YN then put her back on her leash and held Emily's hand as they walked home.
When they get home they find Data sleeping on the couch with a empty cup of noodles, a half eaten chocolate bar, and a lot of dirty magazines. And I mean a lot, take Yang's collections and Blake's collections, put them together and you still don't have a proper idea of how many dirty magazines Data owns.

YN: She needs to learn to keep her pornography in her own room.

Emily: You sound just like a father.

YN looks at Erika and then points at Data.
Erika leaps onto the tiny tech priestess causing her to jolt awake.

Data: I fell asleep while reading literature again didn't I.

YN: The Iliad is literature, The Tale of Two Cities is literature. This (picks up magazine with his thumb and index finger) Space marine meets Sister of Battle, is not literature, it is porn. Now clean this up before I lock you in the drop pod.

Data quickly cleans up her mess and retreated to her room. YN just sat down on the couch with Emily and Erika and turned on the Football.

YN: Sweet the Arsenal, Manchester United game is still on.

He then grabbed a beer for himself and Emily and then they watched the football.

AN: I know Arsenal and Manchester United are teams from our world, but I couldn't think of a better pairing.
Also #englishfootbalisrealfootball.