The Imperium

The captain of the group that just landed ran up to YN and saluted.

Green: Captain Green requesting to attach to your force.

YN: What do you mean, my force?

Green: The troops under your command? I was told to join you.

YN: I'm not sure what information you have, but I have no troops under my command, just one three foot nine tech priestess.

Green: Can we still join.

YN: Maybe.

Green: Look, if my force and I aren't under your command I'm going to be shot by the commissar. So please, help me out.

YN: Fine. Also, how did you know that I was a space marine?

Green: Maybe it's because most humans don't naturally grow to around seven and a half feet. Your power armor was also a giveaway.

YN: that makes sense. Anyway, I guess you can be under my command although I don't really have any orders. You know what, you see that cafe over there. Line up and each buy one crepe.

Green: Yes sir. Any other orders?

YN: Once you have the aforementioned crepes you are going to eat them and thoroughly enjoy them. Also, instruct the troops to leave twenty five cents in the tip jar.

Green: Not that I am complaining, but what possible advantage does buying then eating a crepe provide?

YN: It improves morale and gives them something to eat before they do any possibly stressful work.

Green: Fair enough.

The guardsmen then each get a crepe and as they were ordered, they enjoyed it. YN then got them into marching order to help the other units who are currently fighting the hunters and huntresses over the Beacon heliport.

AN: I'm pretty sure that is what they qualify as since bullheads are more helicopters than they are planes.

Back at Beacon CFVY, RWBY and JNPR, in addition to Data, Oobleck, Glynda, and a few others are fighting with the Imperial guardsmen due to the fact that YN managed to convert them from whatever religions they were to following the Empress.

On the other side was most of the other students and teachers.

Huntsman: These guys just keep coming.

Commissar: CHARGE FORWARD MEN, FOR THE EMPRESS!

The guardsmen charge forward but they are repelled. Then YN gets there, He full on sprints towards the barricade and bodyslams his way through. The students then book it like a bat out of hell and they retreat to Ozpin's tower. YN just puts on his helmet and grabbed his chainsword. He kicked down the door and carved his way through hordes of huntsmen and huntresses in training. Finally he reaches the top of the tower and kicked open the doors to Ozpin's office. Everyone gets ready for a fight until a gunshot is heard. The students look and see that Ozpin has been through the head by YN who is just lowering his bolter as they look back. The students then attack YN but he manages to throw them off of him and he purges their heresy. YN then walked up to Ozpin's corpse and proceeded to deliver a stomp directly to his head due to the fact that you can survive getting shot in the head.

AN: Some of you may be thinking that this is all impossible stuff and that I am writing a Mary Sue. Well remember that this is a SPACE MARINE going up against high school children.

YN then takes off his helmet and exits the tower. He is then greeted by Data. She just climbs up his armor and sits on his shoulders piggyback style.

Data: The Imperium is here, they haven't forgotten about us.

YN: It is a truly wonderful day.

Suddenly a dropship opens, and in a blinding flash of light, the empress disembarked.

Everyone bowed and there was complete silence. She then walked up to YN and gave him a typical anime "big sister" hug. Her rather large breasts press into YN's face causing him to blush. She is also the same height as YN if you were wondering.

Data: (In head) She may be the empress but I am still not happy about her rubbing her breasts all over YN. That's my job!

Empress: How has my favorite space marine been?

YN: I've been well, your majesty.

Empress: Oh stop with the whole your majesty thing. Just call me Emily.

Everyone's jaw dropped, some of the guardsmen even fainted. The empress of the Imperium of man was allowing a mere space marine to call her by a human name. This had never happened.

YN: Alright, Emily, Would you like to see the war trophies we have taken in your name?

Emily: I would like to see where I am to be staying.

YN: I was originally expecting you to stay aboard your ship, however I think that it would be possible to convert Beacon into your personal palace.

Emily: That sounds grand. Where will I be sleeping tonight?

YN: I could set you up at what was my outpost until the conversion is done.

Emily: Thanks YN. Could you take me there now? I'm feeling a bit tired.

They then walk to the warehouse and Emily climbs onto YN's bed.

YN is about to leave when she grabbed him by the arm.

Emily: How dense are you?

YN: What do you mean?

Emily: I want you to sleep with me!

YN: But the bed is only big enough for one of us?

Emily: Just come over here and fuck me.

YN: Fine by me. (In head) I just wanted to hear her say it!

HEAVLY IMPLIED SEXY TIME

Emily: That was amazing!

YN: I have to agree with you on that.