chapitre dix-sept

"There's got to be something possessing him. Surely Jisung wouldn't go that far!" Changbin argued in disbelief. The ten stood around the table, trying to figure out a plan. They knew Jisung too well, their younger couldn't even hurt a single ant in his right mind; yet alone hurting a brother and his bride.
"Did you notice how Naoki was watching? I'm pretty sure Jisung could see him from there" Woojin pointed at the virtual transparent building of the water palace like a hologram.
"Unless he was invisible"
"No Jisung could sense anyone that's invisible."
"Then why?" All stood there, scratching their heads in thought

Screams and cries out for help were heard from the Crystal Palace. Aiko's arms and legs were cuffed, chained to two poles, high enough for her to be ten feet of the ground. Each time she would resist, the chains would get pulled by a small distance. A small distance didnt hurt as much at first, but as it built up, the pain grew.
No one knows why she's getting tortured, even Jisung doesn't even know why. He stood at the balcony by his bedroom, looking towards the Crystal Palace in sympathy.
"You ready?"
"I don't have a choice." Jisung bitterly spat back at the underling standing behind him.
"Remember, the more I'm doing this, the more powerful you'll become"
"I'm not after power-"
"Shut up!" Naoki created a ball of a green flame, feeling the tug of his sense hitting him. Jisung did as commanded, sitting the floor. Legs crossed, back straight and eyes closed. Naoki, stood there with a satisfied smirk, soon transferring energy. Demonic energy, which feeds on every negative thought of feeling that the immortal feels, bringing out the worst in him. A black flare surrounded them. As soon as the process finished, Jisung's eyes were no longer filled with love and happiness that was present in the beginning. It was dark, filled with evil. He smirked, standing up.
"Dont do anything stupid" Jisung spat back at his body that was now possessed by the underling. Naoki's body still remained on his position, still as the night.
"You're body is my body now Jisung. i can possess it anytime i want." Naoki's voice echoed in Jisung's head, soon making his way to the crystal palace. He ran towards the loud cries of his bride. He entered. Eyes widening at the sight. Blood was around Aiko's legs and arms, her head hung low, her skin was soaked in a mix of blood,sweat and tears.
"What have you done?!?!" Jisung yelled at Naoki internally. Aiko slowly brought her head to meet the eyes of her best friend.
"J-isu-ung" she choked. His love and devotion began to fight the demons that grew in him. Everything in him decided to fight for her. If not for her, then for his brothers and for the realm. The underling inside suddenly started to yell in pain, feeling his body being burnt against Jisungs willingness to fight. It was hard for Jisung to control his body, as soon as he started fighting, it became easier.
BOY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Naoki scolded internally. Jisung waved his hand, soon all the cuffs on her disappeared. She fell landing on her knees. Naoki fought back, his eyes turned black. Grabbing Aiko by the neck, lifting her up.
"Jisun-" she began to turn beetroot red. "Thi-s i-snt y-o-u-" the Queen managed to say in a whisper as she held the strong grip around her neck. Aiko witnessed his eyes alternate from black to gold. She knew exactly whats happening to him. She shut her eyes, trying to connect to Jisung's thoughts but with limited air, she could barely think. Upon the sight of her eyes closed, Jisung's right mind won. He realised what he was doing and soon craddled Aiko in his arms but by that time, Aiko was ready unconscious.
"Im sorry, Im so sorry" he cried, cuddling the girl as he sat on the floor.
--
The ten watched the pair.
"I knew it, Naoki is possessing him." Chan leaned on the nearest tree. His energy didnt get a chance to recharge, he suddenly felt a wave of anger from the heaven realm. He pushed himself to show his les yeux ci dessus with the others- of course fighting his gut feeling that he's not well enough. Felix noticed the sudden weak power radiating off the elder and snapped his head towards him.
He held him by his side, "Everyone i need you to get off his les yeux ci dessus". everyone noticed the pale looking dragon and soon did as commanded. As soon as Chan opened his eyes, he began choking on air, he fell to the floor. Grasping for air, he coughed and coughed. Purple blood met the floor, coming from Chan's lips.
"Aish~ You knew you didnt have enough energy yet you didnt ask me" Felix scolded him as he gave Chan a glass of water as he stroked his back.
"it was urgent and you dont even have your immortality ye-"
"Yeah! but i can still help in some way"  Felix cut him off, soon dragging him to the next room. As the two left, the eight looked at each other.
"Here's what were going to do; were going to steal Aiko from Jisung. Its a long shot but its the only option we have."
"We need to get her out of there as soon as possible"
"Okay we're taking her tonight."
"You do realise that this is going to start a war right?"
"You do realise that if we leave her there Aiko might actually die right?"
Claude and a few others argued, wondering if it's actually a good idea to take the Queen or if it will put them into their coffins.
After making a decision to take her.
Night fell in heaven, the ten decided that Hyunjin, Changbin and Minho go to get her. Felix paced back and forth hoping that nothing goes wrong. Chae and Chan are going everything they could to stop Felix from going crazy.
Luckily the barrier that keeps Aiko in the realm was taken off, the trio carefully and somehow changed their immortality to be unnoticed by the emperor. Tip toeing, Hyunjin, Minho And Changbin slowly opened the gates to the Crystal Palace. Minho's fist curled up into a fist and soon opening revealing a small source of light, enough for all of them to see. As they walked into the room they all stopped in their tracks in unison. Tears threatened to fall out. Bruises, blood and cuts. Changbin's fists formed. Tears fell from Hyunjin's eyes, he noticed the hand mark on Aiko's neck, forming into a purple bruise. However the three noticed something else, how there's no sign of her presence. It was as if....she was dead. Changbin quickly walked to the edge of her bed, feeling the the slight energy aura around her. He let out a sigh of relief looking at his brothers and giving them a nod.
Changbin slowly and gently slid his arms under her, one under arms and the other under her legs. Hyunjin helped Changbin, holding the girls head and resting it on Changbin's shoulder. Soon, one by one, they teleported back to the Demon realm.