chapitre dix

Aiko POV
I entered the gates into Heaven, to my surprise it was quite. As soon as I set foot through the gates I was engulfed in a tight hug.
"Aiko where have you been?" The squirrel whined.
"Relax Sungie, I was at the demon realm with Anton and Chae" Jisung's smile dropped. When we were children, Jisung and I used to always go to the Demon realm to play with Anton and Chae despite the consequences and the conflicts between the two houses.
"How were they?" Jisung softly asked.
"There's something you don't know about Claude."Jisung's head snapped towards me. "She took over Anton's body while we had our battle."
"To think about it, Anton would never hurt you. I thought it was quite weird that Anton attempted to hurt you in the first place and it explains how she knew about it."
"I mean I suspected it in the first place."
Jisung and I walked in silence, reaching the crystal palace.
"Have you talked to Felix?" He held my hand. I shook my head stopping at his question.
"Talk to him. Give him another chance" he stared into my eyes with sadness and fear.
"You said exactly what Chae, Anton and Chan told me" chuckling the boy walked closer.
"Ai, of course I want you to choose me but I know that you have feelings for Felix and I." I looked down knowing that he has a point. "I've seen how much you've changed after he came, even I couldn't get you to change that way. But I know you have something for me and I'm willing to sacrifice myself and my heart for you to be happy."
"Sungie I-" he smiled. He took me arm pulling me into a tight embrace.
"I know that this isn't the right time" he released the embrace. "But I've been in love with you since we were children Ai, I love you. I already know your answer so you don't need to say anything." I smiled taking a step forward. I snaked my arms around his waist, pulling him closer.
"Aiko, seeing you happy is enough, but if you need saving. I'll save you. Like I always have". He hugged tighter kissing the top of my forehead.

"Get your shit together and talk to her" Chan's eyes never left the two. "Felix, Jisung is already one step a head of you. Talk to her before she chooses Jisung" Felix just watched the two in pain. He liked Aiko but he doesn't know how to show it.
"Chan you know I-"
"No excuses. You're going to talk to her tonight" Felix's eyes widened. His elder sighing at how clueless his younger is. "Be yourself, only your not-so-cold self. Give her something from your heart. Don't overdo it" he patted his shoulder.

"Aiko" the blue dragon called out. The princess turned around with surprise. She didn't expect such an urgent call from the cold prince.
"I need you to be quiet and let me explain everything" Aiko only chuckled at his request.
"Look the day that Claude kissed me, she forced herself onto me. To answer your question from that day. No, I don't like Claude" he walked closer. He turns his hand, glowing blue. Soon a white marble hairpin appeared. It had the scales and three small beads hanging from it.
"Un Coeur De Dragon" Aiko looked at the eyes of the blue dragons "a dragon's heart" he smiled at the smart princess who knew exactly what that particular hairpin.

"Never take this off" he inserted it into her hair and soon embracing her small figure. She nodded into his chest smiling into the hug. He broke the hug and staring directly into the eyes of a white dragon which displayed the same peachy pink colour, his eyes widened. He knew exactly what they meant. His face slowly moved closer to her face, giving a slight smile. Aiko's eyes closed as Felix neared. Shortly, his soft lips met Aiko's, planting an innocent kiss.

"I never had eyes for Claude. I only had eyes for you ever since I threw that dagger at you the day you arrived" He rested his forehead keeping his eyes close. Aiko chuckled at his statement feeling nothing but contentment. Is this what love feels like?

I've never woken up with such a happy mood! I get up, making my way to meet the king to tell him about my decision. I enter the palace to announce the great news, instead of being greeted by just the king, everyone was there. I glance at Felix who just gave me his usual cold look. My eyes averted to Jisung who stood next to Claude gave me a look of sympathy and Claude who had a small smirk on her face. My eyes returned to what's ahead of me, my father, King Louis, the Queen and another female figure. Her hair was silky and her figure was curvy. Her dress shone green despite that dragon tattoo similar to my leg. My eyebrows connected feeling her aura.
"I'm here to claim my daughter-"
"No." My father argued. "You disappear for ten years, leaving me to take care of Aiko. How are you so sure that Aiko is your daughter?"
"How are you sure that she's yours?" She smirked and stood next to King Louis. "I told you before you married me I was a concubine of King Louis," she smirks.
Wait that means- tears collected in my eyes. My head snapped to Felix's direction, he too had a shock expression. If King Louis is my father then Jisung and the dragon brothers are my siblings.
"It's true that I had a daughter but she's missing" King Louis met my eyes.
"Don't forget Louis, you also made me a promise after the war." King Louis gulped.
"Jisung..." he trailed signalling to finish his sentence.
"I shall marry the firstborn of the Earth Nation" my eyes widened at Jisung's words.
"Irene, how many times have I told you that Aiko is my daughter. She wouldn't be a Phoenix if she wasn't"
"You're right, Father. I wouldn't be a Phoenix. Just like you, I'm made of fire" I walked over to my father's side. I met the eyes of my so-called mother.
"As for you, with all due respect, Queen Irene. What makes you think that I'm your daughter?"
"Like Claude, you could have been able to switch natures." She walked closer. King Louis bet her to it and stood in front of me.
"I'll check now if she's my daughter. If she is, the deal with the Fire nation is off. But if she isn't the deal still stands along with yours. However, Claude will marry in place of Aiko, and Aiko will marry Jisung." My breath hitches, I turn to the direction of Felix who had a disgusted look in his expression. King Louis placed the back of his fingers against Queen Irene's forehead and soon his had started to glow. He then turned to me doing the same thing.
"She's not my blood. She's as destructive as fire but she is your daughter, she has the same dragon genes as you do" she turned to me.
"Aiko, firstborn of the Earth Clan and Hybrid of the fire nation." She called out. 

"Yes, but i am also the firstborn of the Fire Nation." gasps was heard from around the room. "With all due respect King Louis, in the circle of the elements Fire comes before Earth, My natural nature is Fire and therefore i choose to be the Fire Nation's Crown princess. Heir of the Fire Throne."

"You're right, but honey, Fire and Water don't mix" the Queen butted in.

"Aiko, you'll be marrying Jisung"
"BUT FATHER IVE ALREADY CHOSEN"
"Doesn't matter Aiko. I'm marrying him now, whoever it is" Claude walked over to Felix and held onto his hand. Soon Claude's figure was thrown across the room.
"I told you not to touch me" The coldness in Felix's voice killed the fire in my anger. His eyes filled with tears and anger was shown, he turned his cheek leaving the room.
"Father you're making a big mistake." Chan angrily followed the younger. One by one, each prince left the room, giving the same expression of emotion. King Louis sighed knowing that none of his sons is behind him supporting his decision- even Jisung. Soon I too followed the train of brothers walking out the room.

Felix walked in. Not caring if Chae's in the middle of something.
"Woah woah woah there mate" Anton stopped the angry prince that was soon followed by Chan.
"What happened Chan?" Chae asked looking at Felix who had swollen eyes who now lying on the floor.
" Claude happened."
"Ugh that dumb bijj again" Anton fell back into the couch.
"It's not just that. Aiko's mother who's the queen of the Earth Nation came and claimed Aiko as her Daughter." Chan explained. Chae wasn't surprised, only guilty that she let it happened.
"Now that she's claimed Aiko, the marriage between the water and fire nation is changed to water and air nation. Meaning Whoever Aiko chose, Claude is going to marry him instead." Chan pointed at the blue dragon who had drunk a large amount of whiskey before going to the demon realm. Felix lay on the floor as tears escaped his eyes. Chae and Anton were astonished to see that the cold Felix they know as broken as the mirror that Chae had dropped as Felix walked in.
"Don't panic. I've done research about Aiko. When I first met her, she had an aura that half missing. It's like she has someone she's connected to."
"She's connected to her mother and father" Anton made that "are you dumb" face.
"Not only that dumbass. I'm saying that she has a twin" Chan's eyes lit up. Felix however was too shocked to keep up with the conversation. The poor blue dragon had already curled up in a ball crying his little stone heart out.
"Have you located her?"
"Not a her, but a him." She waved her arm on top of a table and soon the maps of the realms appeared.
"What difference would it take if it's a him? It's useless to us-"
"No it's not! Think about it, Queen Irene is already getting to the age of transition. The only reason why she's going after her children now is because it would be easier to pass the throne down to instead of choosing a successor." Chan nodded at her thinking.
"We just need to find him"
"Easy. He's here" she pointed at the night realm.
"Would he be a royal?" Anton questioned. Chae nodded her head.
"He's a prince, his name is Prince Naoki. Known formally as the Night immortal." She explained. "He's just like Aiko, only the boy version." Chae chuckled.
"If we're going to the Night realm, we need to be careful. The night citizens themselves don't like outsiders. To get to the prince we need an invitation from the night immortal himself or we have to sneak in."
"But Chae, aren't you close with him?" Anton Questioned.
"Yes but I need the approval to get into the palace." Chae opened a jar and took out a small pendant that's shaped like a moon.
"Anton you stay here with.....that" she pointed at the princes who was now a snake-sized dragon, curled in a ball in a puddle of his own tears.
"Chan you come with me and explain what's happening. He's very... well, he wants to see things for himself so he needs to look at your memories" Chae grabbed his arm leading him into a portal.