chapitre quatre

Chan POV

I've never seen her so cold before. Her hair is slowly fading lighter and lighter into a titanium silver.

"You know you look beautiful when you're in your dragon form" I decided to break the awkward silence. Her anger seemed to be less than before.

"I'm guessing you want to know about the enemy." She sighed reading my mind. I nodded giving her an answer. The poor girl looked even more stressed than ever after going home.

"The enemy clan, called the Ivories, have been the enemy of the fire nation since the dark ages. I don't exactly know why but all i know is that they killed my mother when she refused about their offer. In a way it was my fault because she died protecting me and my future." she deeply sighed. "Now that they've figured out the treaty with my father and King Louis about marrying one of you. They want a war, initially they wanted me to marry one of their sons. I know how they work they use violence to get what they want. I've studied them over the years. At first i didn't understand why they didn't want us to marry so hid my friendship away with the Demon prince, Prince Anton"her eyes started to water. "He told me their plans of using my powers for wars and use me to win the war, the way he looked at me was as if I was just a living object. I then understood why my father disagreed. I need you to keep this a secret. I don't want any of you or Jisung hurt ever again. So please let me sort this out on my own and don't mendle with this business ." She turned her body and left me there standing in the cold.

Aiko POV

I stayed inside my palace most of the time but also going back and forth with to the King and Queen like i always had. Jisung started coming along to my daily trips making it harder to disclose information about the ivories.

"Jisung i-"

"I already knew that you were a hybrid for a while now. Let me just say, you're one beautiful dragon" His gaze never left ahead never left. His aura was different, it seemed as if he felt guilty and felt awkward around me.
"Why didnt you tell me?"
"I waited for you to tell me. It was an accident, it was before the war where you were training to kill" his eyes showed regret. "Im sorry i shouldv-"
"Its fine, but i looked so different back then." i could feel my eyes changing colour.
"Aiko... youre eyes... theyre peach. I didn't know that you're eyes could change colour?" I chuckled at his silliness
"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, maybe if you read the book of colours then you would understand" I turned to him chuckling. "You want a ride?"

Jisung POV
"What do you mean a ride?" I questioned. Aiko just shook her head almost laughing at my question. Her figure had started glowing white, her small petite body became a large white dragon. Her pale fair skin was replaced by matte white scales and her eyes were a beautiful peachy pink with a slightly gold outline.
She stretched her wings, letting out a loud screech and soon bending down allowing me to climb onto her back. She took off flying high into the sky, I hold on to dear life afraid to fall off. I've never seen the kingdom up so high before. All those people looked so small like ants. Soon a screech similar what Aiko made earlier was heard, another dragon I suppose. This time two dragons appeared out of no where. One was purple and one was blue, the blue one noticed me on her back and gave a nod to Aiko. The smooth stroll became faster. I let out a scream. I swear that these three are having a race. Soon we feel a huge amount of pressure as if something had hit us. Aiko screeched in pain and soon we both started towards the ground. I look towards her wing, a large spear pierced right through it. Aiko transformed back into human falling as she was unconscious. The two dragons behind us sped up. The Blue dragon transformed back into a human and catching Aiko in mid air. We both landed on the purple dragon's back as we headed back to the palace.
"Felix?"
"She's an idiot for turning back into a human after that." He pats the back of the dragon. "Head straight to the palace, she needs to get it off as soon as possible"
"What was that?!?"
"Aiko just got shot. I'm surprised she didn't feel the danger when she flew out with you on her back" Felix noticed the tears that I didn't know I had.
"Its okay bro, she will be fine. It's just going to be a lot of noise when she gets it off"

"Oh my goodness! What's happened?!" Woojin along with everyone ran towards the purple dragon seeing the unconscious princess with in Felix's arms with Jisung by him. Their expressions explaining that they felt the danger.
As soon as we got down, Seungmin rushed over.
"What happened?"
"She was flying around, we had a race and suddenly a spear hit her wing. She suddenly transformed into human form. Dragons know pretty damn well not to form back into human after getting hit. I don't know why she did"
"There must be something on that spear to made her transform. Hold on" Seungmin ran back and soon returning with a potion and a powder in his hands.
"I need you all to move away. As soon as I sprinkle this on her, she's going to wake up and transform immediately. Like you said, it's a dragon sense, so move out" Seungmin instructed.
"Felix, transform into a dragon and hold her down. Chan you pull out the spear" Chan, in his dragon form nodded. Felix and Chan got to their place and waited. Seungmin ran to the unconscious girl and sprinkled a little bit on her head. Like he predicted, Aiko's eyes shot open and soon her face was filled with pain. Within a second her petite body turned into a large white scaled dragon. Loud screeches that mixed with Aiko's scream was heard. Felix wrapped his large wings around her. Chan gripped the spear around his mouth tearing the spear off the poor girls wing. Aiko screeched in pain and soon replaced with soft whimpers. As soon as the spear landed on the ground, it burned a green flame turning into a large monster. It had two snake heads with a devils tail. It's skin was green and slimy. It's eyes burned green. Aiko turned her head alerting the two and soon a peachy pink flame had left her mouth and onto the green bob. Chan and Felix joined in burning the green monster. Soon it disappeared and another screech from Aiko was heard. Soon the wound on her wing started disappearing as she glowed red. As soon as it was gone, Aiko stretched her wings and soon turning back to her human form. She opened her eyes revealing a peachy colour, Startling everyone.
"Hurting Jisung was a warning. Now I'm angry" she calmly said, her eyes slightly turning into gold, making the peachy pink colour disappear.

Felix POV
The princess walked away. Soon silence engulfed the seven in human form. Chan and I decided to transform back into human and soon following her.
Her figure stopped, entering her palace. Chan and I entered behind her.
"You saw that right?"
"I'm surprised you didn't stay inside the palace. Didn't you sense the danger"
"I did but did you see how panicked they looked after hitting me? It was as if they knew I was coming out but it wasn't intentional to actually hit me"
"Wait, you're telling me that you wanted to get hit....on purpose?!" I raised my voice only startling Chan.
"I couldn't let it be one you, you saw how painful it was, imagine what it could do to a pure blood." she chuckled as we sighed. "Think about it, why would they bring a weapon and hit me with it and panic. It seemed as if they wanted to hit one of you." She walked over to a walls and soon a small door appeared. She entered and looked back at us.
"Aren't you both coming?" Chan and I looked at each other. Soon the both of us following.

"Hyung!! Did you hear?? The enemy wants Princess Y/N to fight on her own!" The youngest member rushed in the Princes gathering room. All eyes turned to Jeongin with fearful eyes. It had only been three days since the day of the incident. In that matter of time Aiko isn't physically strong enough yet.
"There's a meeting with Father and King Henry with her inside" At once all the princes rushed out of the room and into the location of the room. Once we arrived we hid to the nearest wall. Jeongin wasn't kidding, the quite princess wasn't in her usual simple gowns with a crown on her head. Instead she was in a gold armour with a white cape draped from her back. Her sword drawn with a figure of a Phoenix but with a dragon engraved on the body of it.
"Princess Aiko are you crazy?!" Father yelled.
"We know you're a skilled fighter but this could potentially get you ki-"
"Will all due respect your majesty, I cannot be killed with just anything. I'm impossible to kill and I don't have a weakness" Aiko stated.
"I'm sorry but I don't think it's a good idea Aiko" the Queen placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Your majesty, if we don't do anything now your sons and my potential king may be in danger. Hurting Prince Han was a warning. Accidentally hitting me with a spear that hid a blob monster wasn't just any mistake. Their expressions when they accidentally hit me showed that they hit me on accident. What if it was a pure blood Fairlie Sire? What if it hit Prince Chan or Prince Felix. The Ivories already found out about our marriage that's why they've hurt Prince Han and that's why they've declared war. If I stay idle it will only get worse."
"I hate to admit it but she's right" all eyes turned to Chan who walked in the room with Felix along his side.
"I'm sorry to interrupt but if I may Father, they wouldn't have gone after Prince Han in the first place for no reason."
"I'm still concerned, I know you have a weakness-"
"Father she doesn't" all eyes averted to the weak prince as he walked towards the meeting table. "My weakness was the love of a mother." All eyes soften at the hybrid.
The Kings let out a sigh.
"Aiko, are you sure about this?"
"I'm positive Father"
"Only on one Condition" King Louis looked at the three. "Felix is the best fighter out of my nine sons. He will train you for battle"
"It will be my honour Father" I bowed obeying his command.
"Princess Aiko, training starts tonight. Be ready by dusk" I turned to her, her eyes were no longer fully gold, it changed to a peach pink colour. I wonder why?

Jisung POV
"A dragons eyes changes with the way they feel" I read out.
"Actually not all dragons do that, me and Chan don't?" Felix corrected.
"I think it only applies to hybrids" Woojin butted in.
"Why are you even reading that?"
"Aiko told me to. She said something along the lines of 'if I read the book or colours I would understand' why her eyes turned pink" I shrugged.
"Keep reading" Woojin chuckled going back to his book.
"Although it may differ for each dragon.  Depending the which hybrid, emotions work differently with the way their nature is." I scanned down the list of hybrids.
'Dragon and a Phoenix Hybrid'
"The eyes of a dragon and a Phoenix hybrid changes from a variety of secondary colours. A Hybrid of a Phoenix and a Dragon may only occur with a Fairlie dragon. It's eyes changes any colour of the secondary colours but red, blue, or yellow. It uses substitutes of light blue or maybe seen as baby blue for sorrow. A strong peachy pink for the feeling for love and devotion. Gold or maybe seen as orangey gold for anger. It's eyes turn purple for love of friendship. However, a Phoenixes nature is fire therefore their natural eye colour is red. When showing emotions, red is not counted as a form of emotions." Her eyes were slightly pink when she looked at me, not as strong as the way she looked at Felix. Felix's eyes widened after processing the new information.

A/N:
I hope you're doing well❤️ I personally am doing okay the story line is better than I anticipated it to be💕 also thank you for almost 100 reads (ik it's not much but it means a lot so thank you🥰)
-Rae