💌𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝟹𝟶𝟶𝟶💌

11:50pm
📍December 31st, 2045📍
🌷--jeongguk--🌷

it's magical. i can see the flickers of light against the dark blue sky, glowing balls of gas scattered across it, the moon gazing down at you with peaceful eyes.

you look beautiful.

i don't think there's ever been a time in my life where i've ever regretted meeting you. the arguments and sadness and pain that seemed to sweep over us in waves, were only mere obstacles that tried to persuade us into another future without the other in it.

we're inevitable.

even after all these years, we're still together. you said we wouldn't work out and not for a moment did i ever believe it. sure, i had moments where i doubted myself, scared to oblivion that it'd truly be the last time i'd ever be able to love you and think of you, but deep down i always knew that we'd never leave.

we could run a thousand miles away from each other but somehow still end up in the same place, not on purpose, but because of love and fate. i'll never give up on you lilian, never.

the wedding ring on your finger still shines as brightly as it did the day i proposed to you. you're still giving me that dimpled smile that won me over that day we met on the swings. you're still looking at me with galaxies in your eyes, and you hold my hand as if we never parted.

i love you so much.

so

so

much.

please know that i'd do anything for you. i hope our children see us and know that we gave them only the best of ourselves and all of the love we shared.

i want to be with you forever.

thank you.

for being.

i love you 3000

-from your husband, jeon.

--------
you hoes thought i was done with this, lmao, i had to finish it off with this last letter.

i literally wrote all of this in 3 minutes y'all.

i'm proud of myself fr