✉️01 - to : lilian

— 1212 Cloverfield Lane 12345 —
To : Lilian
From : Jeongguk

Hi. It's been 6 and a half months without you, and honestly...I've lost my mind. Me telling you this won't change anything, and I know that, but can we just stop the distance, stop this, whatever this is...and just talk? Let me see you? Let me hold you? Touch you? Hear your voice? God lilian, I'm a wreck.

You don't understand how hard it is to not wake up to your face, to see the way your eyes open and the way your lips curl up when you see me. I miss that.

I miss you.

And if it weren't for the photos that are still in my phone, i think i would've gone insane. It sounds crazy, and exaggerated, but those photos are the only thing keeping me together. Other than the fact that I still have memories of you that will never leave me, because I just can't forget you.

It's hard to forget a person, a woman like you. You're just..beautiful. No other way to put it. And if you see the dry tears on this letter, it's because I'm crying.

Crying about you.

For you.

And maybe, with you.

I can't emphasize how much your existence impacted me after you left.

You probably wouldn't be able to recognize me now. I'd probably look like a stranger. You'd probably walk right past me. You've probably already forgotten about what I look like.

And even if you have, I haven't.

Because your voice is still engraved in my mind, your face, your smile, everything about you is still in my mind and I can't get you out of it. No matter how many times I try to force myself to forget you, I just...can't.

But in all honesty...I'm glad I haven't forgotten about you, because you ARE the best thing that has ever happened to me. Please don't ever forget that.

okay, i'm ending this letter for today.

i love you 3000 .

— jeon

_________________
mr. stark...i don't feel so good