삼 - lilian

📍september 16th, 2019📍
9:04pm
lilian —

Lilian got dressed and opened the door to see her friends Jihyo and Nayeon at the door, smiles on their faces as she welcomed them in.

"Look at our precious little Lily, wearing god knows what in the comfort of her own apartment."Nayeon said jokingly, hugging Lilian as she and Jihyo greeted their friend.

"Gee, thanks Nayeon, not like I tried to look ugly today." The three girls sat down in their own spaces respectively, Lily's friends giving each other a glance as they agreed that she wasn't gonna go out looking like a twelve year old.

"You need to change Lily. We're going out for Hyunjoo's birthday, and as your loving best friends we can't allow you to embarrass yourself wearing..." Nayeon waved her finger towards her torso, "That." Jihyo and Nayeon said at the same time.

"Let's go change your outfit honey." Jihyo said gesturing to the blue worn out t-shirt Lily was wearing, along with the paint stained jeans from when she had painted an anniversary present for jeongguk.

pang.

And suddenly wearing these jeans reminds me of you again, shit.

Lily leaves quickly, also leaving her friends with concerned faces as rushes to the closet and quickly shuffles her way out of the memory—provoking jeans. She finds herself breathing a little too quickly, and she hurries herself into a pair of black ripped jeans ; her friends joining her in her room as she finishes buttoning them up.

"You okay Lily?"

no.

"Yeah! Sorry, I just uh, I remembered that these really stink and I need to wash them, ah, yeah. Anyways, what shirt should I wear?" Lilian replies, hiding her pain with a radiant smile.

Jihyo and Nayeon look at each other with a knowing glance, shrug, then walk over to her closet and decide the top that would best fit her jeans and white vans.

Soon, Lilian finds herself with curled hair and light makeup on, her partly-buttoned, pink striped crop top decorated with a jean jacket, a moon necklace, and small hoop earrings.

"Damn sis, you look good. Let's get to the restaurant so you'll have time to meet Yeonjae."

And with that, they left. Lilian not even knowing who'd be there too.

><><><

📍september 16th, 2019📍
9:36pm
— in the car to the restaurant —

Lilian found herself in the back seat with Yeonjae ; a guy with an A++ face and wonderful personality, who, guess what—ALSO happened to like her. Basically, this guy was one of those dudes in a fanfiction that everyone loved.

Jihyo and Nayeon had been trying to set them up after her breakup with Jeongguk but Lily rejected their advances, so they stopped trying, however they still mentioned his name every once in a while, reminding her that there were other guys in the world other than him.