s e v e n t e e n .

Start from the beginning

"Nothing babe , I'm just going out . Haven't gon out inna while" I said .

I went back into his room , and went into my suit case of clothes I brung over here , pulling out a gray body con long sleeve dress I got from fashion nova and never wore .

I sent a text to Brianna telling her be ready by 9 I was coming to get her and she said okay .

"What time you leaving ?" He asked

"8:20" I said

"When I'm leaving can you take my pics in the car and then get out ?" I asked

He laughed , when I was being completely serious .

"Alright bae I gotchu", he said kissing my forehead and limping out the room into the bathroom to take a shower .

"You need help bae?" I yelled

"Naw I got it" he said .

He's been so quiet , and now himself since the Heavens death . I hate seeing him like this it sucks because I can't bring her back .

I heard a big boom and i ran into the bathroom only to see him on the floor in the shower holding his knees to his heart , sobbing "why why whyyy".

I didn't care what I was wearing and I jumped in with him and hugged him as the water wet both of us and I started crying with him .

even with him getting revenge, by killing everyone involved in his mother's death he still feels empty.

"look at me don" i said and he looked up.

"your a strong black man , you can do this with out your mom . It may be different but you can do this , you got me okay" i said staring into his eyes .

he nodded and i pulled him into a hug

______

I was in my car , fixing my self so adonis can take my picture and he took a great one and i thought i'd post this later .

"Have fun bae"he said

"okay , i love you" i said

"i love you too" he said as he shut the car door and turned around walking back into the house .

I drove to brianna's house , texting her saying i'm outside .