Sad Love

Every love starts with a smile.

A girl with long and beautiful blonde hair walked through the busy street of Magnolia. She wore white crop top and high waisted jeans that hugged her curves perfectly.

Her happiness was over the roof. Finally, she was going to meet with her best friend after a year.

Her smile grew even larger when she saw him.

"Luce!"

"Natsu!"

The hug was a simple enough gesture - affection, perhaps the fragile beginnings of love. The arms that held her were soft, yet strong. The feeling of her body so close to his soothed her more than she had expected. But within seconds he pulled away.

"I missed you so much, how have you been?" He exclaimed as butterflies flied freely inside of his stomach.

"I've been really good! What about you?"

And they continued to talk. Everyday. Like they never separated. Their connection remained untouched.

Their love grew as well. When he looked at the blonde it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from her lungs floating into the air like midnight smoke.

Grows with a kiss.

Every time he kissed her it felt like the world stopped, leaving just the two of them to wander the earth together.

Every time he held her face between his hands it felt like he was untying all of her knots. She finally felt like someone understood her, like someone accepted her for who she truly was.

Natsu held her for eternity in the arms Lucy grew so accustomed to. This was what falling in love was like, a story you never wanted to end.

For so long she had longed for it, and now she couldn't bare to lose it - lose the thing that made her feel so complete. So whole.

And ends with a teardrop.

"I wonder if any of it was even true.."

In this type of heartache the sun won't shine in, birdsong pass as if the melody can't glide through the air as it once did before. Happiness is gone from ones heart.

She couldn't even look at him anymore. All she saw was a stranger that once meant everything to her.

Falling in love is awfully simple, but trying to fall out of it is simply awful.

———————————————————————

and we're back in the game with sad stories! isn't that delightful?

do you relate to this?

how'd you like it?