Love Killer

"I'll make you regret those words, Lucy!" The dragon slayer yelled angrily from across the blondes apartment with a creepy smile on his face. He began stomping in Lucy's direction with red eyes.

She trembled in fear knowing what's going to happen. She squealed and stared running away. She came to her bedroom and closed the door shut. Natsu was stuck on the opposite side.

"Let me in! You know you can't run away from me.." the blonde felt a chill run down her spine. She knew he was right, but she refused to open the door.

"Luce, I'll crush the door down if you don't move..." he threatened.

"I'm sorry for what I've said! You can stop being so scary now!" She yelled from the other side.

Natsu's mouth formed a grin.

"You'll have to say that to my face!"

Celestial mage stood up from sitting on the floor with shaky legs. She hesitantly twisted the doorknob and opened the wooden barrier that kept them apart.

"I take my words back!"

"Not enough," he whispered and tackled her onto the bed.

Lucy made a 'kya' noise while falling.

Natsu's hands were around blondes waist and his next move terrified Lucy.

He began tickling her. She absolutely hated being tickled and the dragon slayer knew that.

Lucy's eyes filled with tears from laughing as she tried squirming out of his grasp, but failing.

"N-Natsu... p-please let go!" She managed to say through laugh while Natsu didn't take off his grin.

"Do you regret the words you said? Will you ever say them again?" He asked while tickling her harder.

"N-Natsu!!" She whined.

"Hm..?"

"Okay, okay! I-I'll never say them again! Stop it now!" Lucy gave in and the Fire mage stopped.

He was on top of her and she was gasping for air. Blondes cheeks reddened when she realized their position, but at the same time, she didn't mind it.

Natsu bended his head down and his lips met Lucy's. The tips of her fingers made contact with his jawline as she deepened the kiss.

"Don't you dare say you don't love me ever again.." Natsu whispered in her ear which made her heart skip a beat.

Blonde gently nodded and wrapped her arms around Natsu's neck. She then pulled him to fall beside her.

Now his head was placed on her soft and bouncy chest and his arms were protectively wrapped around her waist.

He inhaled her scent which immediately relaxed him and drifted off to a deep slumber, just like Lucy.

The End
——————————————————————

Sorry about the clickbait

Did you like this little fluff?

Have a wonderful day, bye bye ❤️