Truth or Dare

"Guys! I just got an amazing idea!" Mira yelled as all her friends surrounded her. It was Saturday night and the closest friends in the guild decided to have a little party. It was Mira's idea, of course. They were all at Lucy's place since it was the largest.

"What is it, Mira?" Erza asked as Mira gave her an evil grin.

"We're gonna play truth or dare, and no one is allowed to back out."

The room became silent, there were heard some gasps of fear, gulps and some complains.

"No way I'm playing it! There's always way too much risk with you!" Lucy complained as Mira suddenly changed into one of her Take Over form.

"Did I hear you say something, Heartfilia?" Mira threatened with her scary claws pointing at Lucy who slightly shivered.

"N-No, ma'am.." she responded and gave up from arguing with her, she knew there was no other way around this. She sighed in defeat and sat in the circle with others.

"Alright, I'll go first!" Levy announced.

"Juvia, truth or dare?"

"Juvia picks truth.." Juvia answered, uneasy and unsure of how extreme the dares would be.

"What are you most self-conscious about?" She asked and that question seemed to hit Juvia at the spot.

"U-Um... Juvia doesn't like her body..and she thinks she's annoying Gray-sama with her love.." she muttered, avoiding every eye-contact.

"What?! You can't be serious, Juvia! Are you saying the truth?" Gray said as he was shocked at her response to Levy. Juvia slightly nodded her head with sad expression on it.

"You're coming with me, right now! Mira, count us out for a while!" Gray stood up, grabbed Juvia's wrist and led her outside.

~~

"It was supposed to be Juvia's turn now.. soo, I'm next!" Mira said happily and winked at Gajeel.

"Gajeel, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He announced proudly.

"I dare you to kiss the one on your left." Gajeel's eyes widened as he moved his head on the side and spotted.. Lucy?!

"W-What?!" They said in fusion. Natsu seemed shocked as well, you could see a vein pop up on his forehead as he heard who Gajeel had to kiss. Levy had a hurt expression on her face, as Lucy regretfully looked at her.

"No way in hell!"

"It's a dare.." Mira said. 

"No way Lucy's kissing Metal Head over there!!" Natsu shouted, getting everyone's attention.

~~

"What did you mean in there?" Gray asked as the two of them walked through Magnolia park. Juvia kept her gaze on the ground, not daring to look at Gray.

"Juvia.. answer me."

"Juvia just... what do you expect Juvia to say? Juvia thinks that's the truth!" She finally looked at him, he noticed how her eyes sparkled from watery eyes.

"Don't cry.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. I'm sorry.." he sighed and sat her down on a bench. He took her hands in his and continued,

"Don't ever be ashamed of your body, because it's absolutely beautiful, Juvia, there's no need to feel like you're annoying me either. I like it when you become a bit clingy, it makes me feel wanted.. and as much as I look like I'm annoyed, I'm really not. So please, don't give up loving me." He finished, Juvia's cheeks were crimson red as her dream came true. Her Gray-sama told something nice to her. Warm tears came rushing from her eyes as she hugged him tightly.