Infiltration

"Hmmmmm, I think he could be dead." Tok said, looking through her scope.

"Come on, don't say that, the lieutenant is a strong guy." Rot said.

"Let's just wait till sun set. Besides, I think the Noctan Strike Force are better suited for this." Crot said.

-meanwhile-

"What the hell have you done!" Pina yelled.

"Your majesty, what have we done to upset you? What could we have done to make you this angry?" Panache asked, holding Bozes.

"Don't you get it?" Pina said, looking over, seeing the near dead visage of Manmar, as Hemilton tried to get a reaction from him.

Manmar has several cuts, half a dozen bruises, and his eye was blackened. His armor clothes weren't much better, with rips on his knees, arms and a large cut on his back. Blood was dripping on the ground from his injuries. Hemilton shook him, only for him to fall over.

"We broken the treaty the same day it was made." Pina said, holding her head.

"They can use this to restart the war. We can say your father would do that, but these people, we don't know if the imperium will do the same." Grey said.

"If they did, it would be over quickly." Pina said.

"At the very least, Bozes and Panache didn't go over board and kill him. Maybe come forward and apologize for what happened." Grey said.

"You want me to grovel before them?" Pina said.

"I don't think you want to fight anymore, all things considered."

-meanwhile-

"What? You can't be serious!" Voxer said, confused.

"We  don't have anything to worry about. He's just a guardsmen from the 20th Cadian" Crot said.

"No, not that!" Voxer said.

"What Crot is saying is a Manmar is Cadian XX." Rot said.

"What!" Voxer asked.

"Your joking? Manmar, was a XXth?" Voxer and Rot asked.

"What is wrong with Manmar being apart of that?" Lelei asked.

"It means, he's been with the biggest group of idiots to be gathered into a single regiment that has somehow pulled off, suicide missions and survived. They have fought everything, and have done more damage to themselves than the enemy does. Manmar basically went through hell and high water, only to be stuck in hell for a lot longer." Voxer said.

"THE COLONEL SHOT DOWN A THUNDERBOLT WITH A PISTOL!!" Rot shouted, only to be pulled back and mouth covered.

Rory and Tuka laughed.

"Well, that now explains his smell of constant death about him." Rory commented.

"Alright, time to move out." Tok said.

The group had put on their "camo" cloaks, which had mud lines on them. As they approached the walls, they noticed a hand full of guards. Tuka used magic to cause the guards to fall asleep, before the guardsmen moved in. They passed through the streets, ducking in and out of alleyway and keeping a watch for patrols.

-meanwhile-

Manmar woke up, bandaged, and naked.

"Why does this remind me of the time I was put in service to that inquisition agent in training from Catachan?" He asked himself.

"Ah, you are awake Master Manmar." A girl said.

Looking around, he saw girls in maid outfits, with animal features.