~Episode 30-Problems~

"Han Soojin"

A knock was heard coming from the front door of the office, then entered his secretary slightly opening the door, and closing the door again, he was carrying some files, his secretary turned back and saw him looking straight ahead and trembling..

"Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but here are the files you've asked me to collect awhile ago"

He said putting it on his desk and bowed to him, saying goodbye and walked towards the door..

"Mr. Jeon, can you stay for a while I just have to ask you a question??"

That made him stop from exiting the room and turned his back from the door and averting his gaze towards Hoseok, that was looking at him with his eyes narrowed and seemed like he was about to snap any minute..

"Yes sir, anything.."

He replied looking back at Hoseok, his hands placed on his sides waiting for Hoseok to speak up..

"Do you think that a dead person can go back?"

He asked placing the cup down, and moving back onto his table and looking at the files that he had placed and examine every page, checking if it was complete..

"What do you mean by go back, sir?"

He asked, confused on what he's boss is trying to imply and try to understand what he had just said and think it over and over again on his head...

"Go back...and live again"

He said still checking on the files,

"I think that a person who's already dead can't go back and live, sir it's impossible"

He proclaimed, with a slight grin on his face then sighing from relief, but still confused on why his boss is suddenly bringing up a topic like this..

"Mr. Jeon, Do you still have your mother??"

Hoseok suddenly blurted out without hesitation, not caring if it was a sensitive topic or not,

Jeon suddenly tensed up on his position, not knowing what to reply to his boss, remembering what kind of a person his mother is..

"Y-yes..sir"

He said hesitantly, asking himself if it was the right reply to answer, looking all around the floor, his hands becoming cold because of the nervousness building up inside him...

"Ha, you're so lucky you know that, unlike me who was left by my own mother"

Hoseok chuckled responding to him, wondering what his life would be if his mother was still here with him, would it turn out better than this or worse than this..

But in Jungkook's perspective Hoseok was the one who's lucky and not him, not having to deal with things he doesn't want to deal with, and having to do every command his mother will say, one wrong move and you're dead..not even caring if it was her child or not..

"Sir it's already late, I really like to continue our conversation but I think that I'm gonna go now"

He said as he looked at his watch and turn around and left the office leaving Hoseok all alone in his office again, meanwhile Hoseok just looked at him go and thought that maybe he made Jungkook that uncomfortable that he left, of course he felt guilty by that, but for him that's what makes it more...

"Interesting.."

~Jungkook POV~

As I went out of his office, I walked away from it and went to the elevator to go to my place to calm my self down from all of this nervousness, I immediately went to my desk and sat down, I face palmed as I closed my eyes and let out a big sigh, 'it's gonna be alright','they will not find out about this', i repeat the sentences all over again in my head...