~Running out~

(A/n):GUYS!!ATTENTION!!

Lil meow meow:What do you need hoe??

J-hoe:You know I'm tired of those few episodes right, like why??

Nam-juuun:You want answers?? Cause you're the main actor!!

Lil Meow Meow & Jin: aren't we acting to in the last few episodes!!like you??

Nam-juun:first of all when did I last appear in this fanfic?!? Huh?! Episode 4!!

Maknae Line: How about us huh?! We didn't even appeared yet and GOT7 is already on it?! Seventeen too?! Do you not notice us?!

(A/n):I just wanna have a decent conversation with you guys and you MAKNAE LINE, you'll appear when I want you to, ok

Jim-out:maybe even txt members will be first to appear...

Vkook:you're right...

(A/n):Do you want me to end this book?? And to not let you guys appear huh?!

BTS:WHAT?! NO NO HOE YOURE NOT ENDING THIS BOOK, FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

(A/N):THEN LET ME SPEAK

BTS: K,fine

(A/n):I'm running out of ideas....

Lil Meow Meow:thats bad news for you...

(A/n):do you want me to make you die in the story...

Lil meow meow: sorry, I guess

BTS: so what do you want us to do?.

(A/n):think of what will happen next after Yoonji said that??

Jung-rabbit:EVEN YOONJI, AN IMAJINARY- I CANT TAKE THIS IM OUT...

(A/n):I'll buy you timbs if you help me..

Jung-rabbit: so this is how it's going to be, I seriously don't read this book all I know that it has 456 reads, 71 votes and 6 comments and it's author is running out of ideas....

(A/n): if you guys can't help me please pleas comment and tell me what's going to happen next...