~Episode 26-No Time~

~Y/n POV~

As time flows by this past few weeks we got closer each day and hang out anytime we can but then of course that time came and I understand that he needs to focus on his work because of his loss..

But it bothers me, it bothers me too much, does he really need to come home late, all tired and go to work very early in the morning?? And from what Jin told me that he has been skipping meals made me upset..

"Miss Y/n? Are you alright?"

"yes, yes I'm fine Miyeon, just thinking.."

"I'm just worried because it looks like you're planning the death of that plant"

"don't worry about it, I'm fine really.."

"Well then what do you want to do miss?? Or do you want anything we'll go and give it to you"

"well then can I go out and walk??.."

"Is that so? I'm sorry miss y/n but Mr. Kim said that you should stay here where you're safe"

She frowned and bowed down her head,

"if I can't do that then can I at least have my phone??"

Yes, they confiscated it from me for safety purposes said by Kim Seokjin..

"Of course Miss Y/n, here you go"

She said as she went for her pocket and gave it to me, as I opened my phone I tried and dialed his phone to check on him since I haven't heard of him yet since this morning..

I waited patiently as the ringing sound echoed through my ears making me impatient and nervous at the same time but all I got was,

"The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of the coverage area pls try your call later..."

"I miss you, you know that right?"

~Jin POV~

"He went to Busan, eh?"

After we saw the guy that has been spying over y/n we tried to check all the cctvs around the area to know where he came from and also check the ones that are on the hospital..

"Namjoon, why do you think he's following her??"

"if it's not because he likes her, then he must have something planned, and I think he's not alone.."

"you think so?"

Namjoon nodded in reply and continued reviewing the cctvs as he saw someone somewhat kind of familiar in one of the streets near y/n's hometown he checked it on other angels so that he will not be mistaken..

"hey hyung, does he seem familiar to you.."

Namjoon said while pointing at someone coming out from the gun shop that the Min family owns with what seemed like a stack of guns in his arms ..

"do you have it in different angles??"

As I said that Namjoon immediately looked for a good angle, just perfect to recognize his features and get a better view..

"isn't that Park Jimin?"

-

"Are you sure that this is the right street?"

The two man looked around them and make sure they were not lost just like the last time Namjoon drive where they ended up in the middle of nowhere..

They looked around the street and sighed in relief as they saw the shop not too far away from the place they parked their car..

They walked and observed the surroundings and tried to imagine how can y/n live in a place like this, and as they were near the entrance they looked at the shop that seemed like it is connected to the house behind it..

They entered and saw some familiar faces that are also a part of the Mafia, as a sign of respect and their so called "peace" between Mafias they simply nod their head to each other and reveal their faces..

They glanced over at the one who's being in charge of the shop and saw that the person was alone and doing all the job by herself, she seemed busy with a slight stressed expression on her face..

Namjoon looked at Jin to say something but was stopped at what he saw, Jin blushing and probably daydreaming and at the same time looking at the one who's in charge..

Namjoon slightly smirked and nudged Jin's elbow, turning his attention to Namjoon with a blush on his face, he slowly calmed himself trying to get rid of the blush on his face and start to straighten his clothes..

"yes what is it Namjoon, do you have anything on your mind?, do you want to ask a question?, do you want me to answer your questio-"

"you're checking her out aren't you?"

Jin was caught off guard and the blush on his face started to appear again, he doesn't know what to say, to do, or how to act, in other words he's flustered and at the same time dumbfounded but after all that embarrassment he still has some pride in him..

"huh?! No I wasn't looking at her, why would I even look at someone like her?? It's not like she's my ideal typ-"

"you like her don't you?"

"can we just do what we came here for??"

Jin said frustratedly as he saw that there was only few customers left in the shop and because he can't reply to the questions Namjoon was giving him..

-

"Excuse me but we're already closing can you guys please leave now?"

Jin heard a sweet voice near him, and felt a slight tap on his shoulders that made him wake up, he can't believe his eyes it seemed like it was just a dream that he always wanted..

And of course, still believing that this is all still a dream and him being his self he suddenly cupped her face and kissed her, but was suddenly taken back when he pulled back and...

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

~End of Episode 26~
I hope you guys get the clue right, but I think some of you know it already haha but As always thank you for reading Episode 26 pls vote and follow me thxx and stay tuned for Episode 27, ✊hwaiting keep loving and supporting my story love y'all, I PURPLE YA'LL💜💜. If you can do me a favor please recommend my story to your friends, well if you like to at least. BYEBYE👋👋😘