~Episode 20-Miss You~

~Y/n POV~

"Oh Y/n there you are, I missed you"

The person hugged you tight and looked at you

"Yeonjun?"

"yes it's me, Noona I missed you!!"

"you look so big now, look at you, you've grown, you're not that little Yeonjun I know.."

I said as I squished his cheeks and smiled at him..he's my little cousin, since we moved here we haven't seen each other that much..

"but why are you here for??"

"well he just passed by, he's going to do his schooling's here.."

"really since when??"

"I just arrived yesterday, I'm sorry I didn't come here, it's just that I have to y'know arrange my things, and well I'm going to go to school starting tomorrow.."

"but where are you going to stay??"

"well after this I'm going to head back to my apartment, since it's not that far from here.."

"really that's cool, maybe I'll just drop you off later on.."

"really?! You would do that noona?"

After all the talkings and conversations and hanging out with Yeonjun it came to an end and we started to walk into his apartment just a few blocks away..

"So y/n noona, do you have somebody on your mind nowadays hmm??"

He said as he nudged my elbow and wiggle his eyebrows with a grin in his face

"well there is..."

I said while looking down while thinking of him..

"really?! Who is him?? Can I meet him??"

He said as he jumped in front of me and hold my hand..

"Yah! Yah! Stop that and no you can't no him nor meet him.."

"aww why not??"

He said as he cutely pout and calmed down,.

"cause I can't meet him either you know.."

"but why??"

"can we please just not talk about it??"

I said as we continue to walk around the streets and drop him off at his apartment, I was going back home just all alone, cars passing by and the wind hitting my bare skin, it was cold but not too much..

I was going to pass by the pedestrian lane when a care went straight in front of me, I was startled at first when the window went down and...

"Seokjin! What the hell!?"

"get in.."

He said while not even looking at me and looking straight on the road..