~Episode 16-Kiss~

~Y/n POV~

Hmmm, I shifted my weight as I felt like as if there's someone close to my face...I slowly opened my eyes and...

"Hoseok?"

I said as I saw his face inches away from my face...like he's really close that I can feel his breath in my cheeks..

"I'm sorry I just- got a little carried away...and wanted to-"

I didn't let him answer and went for it and kissed him with passion, I put my hands to his face to caress it and putting it on his neck, while he just grabbed me by the waist and deepens the kiss..

As he was about to lead his way to my neck...

"Good Mor- oh I'm sorry I'll be out"

It was just Jin, welp that's awkward as we turned to each other again and realize our positions...

I immediately removed my arms from his neck and sat on the bed...

"I'm gonna let Jin go inside I think he has something important to say to you, besides I want to get some foods for you here"

I said to break the awkward silence between us two, I was about to stand up when he held my hand and said...

"don't be too late okay, cause if you do"

"I'll miss you"

He said and kissed me one last time

"you can get inside now Jin"

I said with a bright red face as I looked at him, and he just looked at me with squinting smirk face

"so I see you're having fun with him now, you really do love him huh?"

He said as he nudged my elbow, this is so embarrassing why isn't the door even locked..

"just imagine if I didn't interrupt you two? Hmmm what could happen?"

Just by imagining it made my face even more reddish than ever... and looking at him with that smirk is just so annoying

"you know what Jin? Just go inside if there's something you want to discuss with Hoseok"

I said as I pushed him at the door with a slight hit on his broad shoulders.

"ok ok chill, no need to be angry just saying the truth here"

He said as he winked at me and held his hands up in defense and went inside the room

'Y/n calm your ass down ok' i thought as I patted my red face as I walked my way to the mall to buy some things..

~At the Mall~

I was walking around the mall when I saw a playhouse, I saw as the kids play around laughing, giggling and having the best time of their lives..i smiled at their cuteness...their parents must be so lucky to have them

"Enjoying it?"

I turned to my side and saw a lady that is smiling at me..

"uhh yeah they're really cute.."

"but sometimes they could be a handful.."

She said as she chuckled and looked at them, but with sadness in her eyes